• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Miami Beach Incentive Trip - Questions

In summary, the conversation discussed attire for dinners during a planned vacation. The first night was stated to be casual, with options such as capris, shorts, and sundresses. The last night required casual black and white attire, with some debate over how casual it would be. A document was mentioned that outlined appropriate attire for the dinners. Other topics included weight loss goals and potential wardrobe choices for the trip. One person shared a quick weight loss diet, but cautioned that the weight may come back once normal eating habits resume. The diet consisted of minimal calories and specific food choices.
DebbieJ said:
Had it done 13 years ago. Best decision ever.

Ok, I had it done in 94 also. Had my son in 97 and they grew back. Dr said it was a hormone thing. So May was my second one. And I'd still do it again if needed!

Now, did you have a lollipop reduction or a reduction with implant? A friend of mine had a "reduction/lift", but ended up getting implants to the same size she was. That doesn't make any sense to me except she says they are perky instead of droopy.

I DO NOT want implants!! I just want a reduction/lift. I would be very happy with a small-mid C.

Chef Kearns said:
Now, did you have a lollipop reduction or a reduction with implant? A friend of mine had a "reduction/lift", but ended up getting implants to the same size she was. That doesn't make any sense to me except she says they are perky instead of droopy.

I DO NOT want implants!! I just want a reduction/lift. I would be very happy with a small-mid C.

What's the point of a reduction if you get implants? Anyway, I had cuts that were more than lollipop shaped! Maybe add a smiley face to the bottom of the lollipop. But I'd take the scars over the breasts any day!

Reduction. They call the scars "anchors". That's the shape mine are.

That's what I'll have to have. I heard the lollipop term from watching Dr. 90210. lol :D

Anchor scars using the inferior pedicle technique are the most common.

DebbieJ said:
HO is providing shuttles on only one of the days--Monday only.

WOW! I did not know that!:eek: The information I read was totally misleading... Either that or I just didn't pay attentioin! :eek:

Oh boy...I better refigure my plans!

Christ Follower said:
WOW! I did not know that!:eek: The information I read was totally misleading... Either that or I just didn't pay attentioin! :eek:

Hey, keep up! We're talking about boobies now!! LOL!!

Christ Follower said:

evidently I didn't either....but I'll have my car with me...however, it might be cheaper to take a taxi than pay parking fees all over MB.

back one of the original topics....black & white dinner theme. Do you know how hard it is to find boy's cothing (size 6/7) in black? DS will be wearing navy and white to the dinner party. And, I'm letting him wear shorts (they are knee length).

pamperedlinda said:
back one of the original topics....black & white dinner theme. Do you know how hard it is to find boy's cothing (size 6/7) in black? DS will be wearing navy and white to the dinner party. And, I'm letting him wear shorts (they are knee length).

My son doesn't own a single shirt with a collar! He lives in sweats!

mine could be any size that they want if I could just get back to the 32 part

Are any of you interested in doing this: http://www.thrillermiami.com/RATES_BOOKINGS.HTM

AND there is a bus service that runs exclusively in SoBe that only costs 25 cents!!!

Debi said:
Hey, keep up! We're talking about boobies now!! LOL!!

LOL!!!! Well then...think you girls could've given me your left overs after the reduction!?

Debi said:
Are any of you interested in doing this: http://www.thrillermiami.com/RATES_BOOKINGS.HTM

I will have to ask dh...it looks like lots of fun!

Sure! We'll do that with you Debi. It looks good and not too expensive!! I'm not even asking Jason! He's all stressed out about taking off work. I told him I would replace him. LOL.

What day would you do this? I booked the Everglades excursion for Tuesday.

This boat ride looks like fun.

I got my travel docs today. When you get yours, let me know what you think.

DebbieJ said:
I got my travel docs today.

When you get yours, let me know what you think.
oooh I can't wait to hear about it!! I love those things.

Chef Kearns said:
Sure! We'll do that with you Debi. It looks good and not too expensive!! I'm not even asking Jason! He's all stressed out about taking off work. I told him I would replace him. LOL.

What day would you do this? I booked the Everglades excursion for Tuesday.

Sandra, I'm not sure yet. I'll look at it again. We were going to try to the Everglades excursion as well but I thought it only said we could do it Monday. If that's not the case, I'll set ours up for Tuesday as well and we could do this Monday. What do you think?

DebbieJ said:
I got my travel docs today.

When you get yours, let me know what you think.

Did it come by regular mail or Fed Ex? I can't wait, I love those packages.

chefkugler said:
Did it come by regular mail or Fed Ex? I can't wait, I love those packages.

UPS of all things! It was left on my doorstep. I took the travel allowance, so there were no top secret airline tickets or anything. :D

Nothing on my doorstep today...hoping ti comes tomorrow - - this is one of my favorite parts of traveling with PC -- the box before the trip! LOL

Mine was sitting at my doorstep, and included travel arrangements but no airline tickets, just flight info-

They're probably issuing electronic tickets. But there's always some kind of goodie, right?

yes, they always issue e-tickets, but usually you have to sign for the box. I wondered if I didn't have to sign b/c there was no flight info in there. as for a goodie in the box......I'll wait til y'all get yours.

DebbieJ said:
as for a goodie in the box......I'll wait til y'all get yours.

Oh, I just wanted a yes or no. If I have to wait, that's giving me a bad feeling. :eek:

I don't have mine yet either!! I"m excited! I remember when the trip was Atlantis and what people said was in their boxes!!

I can't wait now for my box so we can talk about it. I hope it arrives today.

Got mine today. Didn't know it was thrown on the porch on this nice rainy day.

chefkugler said:
Got mine today. Didn't know it was thrown on the porch on this nice rainy day.

Did yours also come UPS?

I had no goodie in my box, in fact, it was not even in a box, just a big envelope- Have I been "robbed"?

Mrssyvo said:
I had no goodie in my box, in fact, it was not even in a box, just a big envelope- Have I been "robbed"?
I was waiting til everyone got theirs to say I was really disappointed in the package this year. :mad::mad::mad:Last year we got a box with the visors and it was packaged all cute.This year it's just an envelope with a travel document holder???? And the thing isn't even that nice!!!!!!I know, I know, free trip, but they are taking away the little perks that we look forward to!

Hmmmmm......far from what I expected/hoped for. But, I'm still totally excited!!!!

DebbieJ said:
I was waiting til everyone got theirs to say I was really disappointed in the package this year. :mad::mad::mad:

Last year we got a box with the visors and it was packaged all cute.

This year it's just an envelope with a travel document holder???? And the thing isn't even that nice!!!!!!

I know, I know, free trip, but they are taking away the little perks that we look forward to!

Bummer!!! I agree with our cruise boxes, they were great! Even the year before, with San Fran we got the tram cars! :D

pampmomof3 said:
Bummer!!! I agree with our cruise boxes, they were great! Even the year before, with San Fran we got the tram cars! :D

I have that little car sitting on the shelf above my desk! Brendan has tried to snatch it and make it one of his toys, but I won't let him!

I hope we still get something on the trip. Last year we got those cute string backpacks on the cruise.

DebbieJ said:
I hope we still get something on the trip. Last year we got those cute string backpacks on the cruise.

And the t-shirts!

DebbieJ said:
I have that little car sitting on the shelf above my desk! Brendan has tried to snatch it and make it one of his toys, but I won't let him!

My kids too!!! I told them it's mommy's toy!

DebbieJ said:

Debi said:
And the t-shirts!

Oh yes! We also got the t shirts on the san fran trip. I love the extras!! ALso on the cruise we got the chocolates that were in our room when we arrived after dinner. Those are the special touches that makes the trips so special. I am VERY sad not to have earned Miami this year which makes me strive even more this year for Disney. :D

Have fun guys!

mine just came too

I know they got shirts in Mexico, so we should still be getting those.

For the Mexico trip we got the document holder and a Mexican music CD beforehand. At the resort all we got was the T-shirts, nothing else....no champagne in the room, nothing....

Got mine today. I am excited about the trip but bummed over no goodies. Oh well. The Florida sun will have to be my "goodie."

Christ Follower said:
Got mine today. I am excited about the trip but bummed over no goodies. Oh well. The Florida sun will have to be my "goodie."

Exactly!!!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Laura
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
MissChef
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
Replies
Views