• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Merrill Welcome Mat............

I'm glad you said this..>I was thinking those would be cute too. I have my signs on the side of my windows (outside), but would love to have a little something on the back window too....so they see my logo and then LOOK for the rest on the side or something....but wouldn't do me any good on the inside with dark windows.
flemings99
Gold Member
Anyone else have the new Merrill Welcome Mat?

Ordered mine with the free shipping special. I have to say I'm not so sure about it being outside. The backing is a foam type and the top is felt like.

Disappointed that I paid so much for what I thought would be an outside rug. Otherwise, it's real cute.

Thoughts from those that have it would be great.

Thanks for the heads up...I was thinking about getting that, but now I'm not too sure....

Unfortunately, I'm not surprised about the quality not being very high. I hesitate to order much from the website. I bought a few things at conference in 07 and 08, but I could see them and feel them before buying. It's too bad that company is still "servicing" us.

I ordered the yard sign and car decal and I was very happy with it, when I went to order shirts I had to order them larger b/c they run small!

Based on my past experience with Merrill, when I saw that there was a welcome mat, my first thought was "wow - I'd want to see that up close before I would buy it."

Never trust Merrill, unless you've seen it/touched it/tried it on.

I will ONLY purchase clothing at Conference for this very reason.

ChefBeckyD said:
Based on my past experience with Merrill, when I saw that there was a welcome mat, my first thought was "wow - I'd want to see that up close before I would buy it."

Yep!! What Becky said.....:D

Ginger428 said:

I agree. It's hit or miss. I ordered the decal for the back window of the car they have right now (with the dots) but didn't notice the disclaimer that it shouldn't be used with tinted windows. :confused: Who doesn't have tinted windows on their car anymore?? It gets applied on the inside and you can barely see it. What a waste.

ChefBeckyD said:

Ginger428 said:

Uh huh! I agree.

BethCooks4U said:
I agree. It's hit or miss. I ordered the decal for the back window of the car they have right now (with the dots) but didn't notice the disclaimer that it shouldn't be used with tinted windows. :confused: Who doesn't have tinted windows on their car anymore?? It gets applied on the inside and you can barely see it. What a waste.

Guess I'm the odd man out, we don't have tinted windows. But even if I wanted to DH wouldn't let me put them on the car. That's another story! :p

wadesgirl said:
Guess I'm the odd man out, we don't have tinted windows. But even if I wanted to DH wouldn't let me put them on the car. That's another story! :p

It's just a cling so it's easy on and off...

BethCooks4U said:
It's just a cling so it's easy on and off...

Mmmm... I looked at it online, it's totally cute!

BethCooks4U said:

I'm glad you said this..>I was thinking those would be cute too. I have my signs on the side of my windows (outside), but would love to have a little something on the back window too....so they see my logo and then LOOK for the rest on the side or something....but wouldn't do me any good on the inside with dark windows.

What is the Merrill Welcome Mat?

The Merrill Welcome Mat is a versatile kitchen tool designed to make food preparation and serving easier and more efficient. It is made of durable, non-slip silicone and features a raised border to contain spills.

How do I use the Merrill Welcome Mat?

The Merrill Welcome Mat can be used in a variety of ways, such as a cutting board, trivet, or serving tray. Simply place it on your countertop or table and use it as you would any other kitchen tool. It is heat-resistant and dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.

What are the benefits of using the Merrill Welcome Mat?

The Merrill Welcome Mat offers several benefits, including its non-slip surface which helps to keep your cutting board in place while chopping. It also has a raised border to contain spills, making it ideal for messy food preparation. Additionally, it is versatile and can be used for multiple purposes in the kitchen.

Is the Merrill Welcome Mat safe to use?

Yes, the Merrill Welcome Mat is made of high-quality, food-safe silicone and is free from harmful chemicals like BPA. It is also heat-resistant up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, making it safe to use with hot pots and pans.

Can I customize the Merrill Welcome Mat?

Unfortunately, the Merrill Welcome Mat is not customizable. However, it is available in a variety of colors to match your kitchen decor and personal style.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• abigailhutch
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • chefinbiz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Carissidy
  • PCMelissa