• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Melaleuca - I'm Seeking Product Info Only

In summary, the company has a variety of products that some people may like, but others may not. There is a minimum order requirement, which is about the same as other companies. Shipping can be a bit expensive, but it is not outrageous.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
I've been thinking about trying some of their products. I'm trying my best these days to be a little kinder to the environment and I know that several cheffers have mentioned that they use these products. What are your favorites?

I have a good friend who has recently become a distributor or consultant or whatever they are called in 'melaleuca-land' and she's been telling me about her faves and I guess right now there is a special bonus if you join. She said I can join as a customer so when I make director I won't be in violation of any of the PC rules.

So, if you've used these products, what are your faves and which would you recommend? Which would you not recommend? Also, I'm assuming that these proucts are heavy - is their shipping outrageous?

Please, no nasty debates about the company, I just want product info.

Thanks!

I have been getting their products for years and think most of them are great. I would need to go through the catalog to let you know what I have tried and didn't like. I like the laundry detergent, the oil (all by itself), dishwasher detergent, the kids vitamins, kids toothpaste, kids bath stuff, my husband loves the mens shave cream and body wash. The antipersperants are fine, but not clear. Shipping is not cheap, but I would have to find a statement to let you know what it was.

The plain oil in small dispenser (other sizes too, the small is so handy!). Compared to regular supermarket name brands, IMO, here's my favs:Laundry detergent & softener when needed, Revive wrinkle remover--great for travel, keep one in the office too. All purpose cleaner (Tough n' Tender), DS loves shave gel, Replenex Glucosamine (vs generic HMO brand), Fiberwise (for GI health), Gold bath bar.Don't use a dishwasher btw.We have very hard water and the Tub n Tile product did not work. That was the only unsuccessful product. Beauty products, I retain my preferences for various brands, tried their designer line. Nice but no thanks.Vitamins-convenient packs but no better results per blood tests than other brands. With the price of gas going up, I'm thinking of purchasing household products again but don't want to buy monthly minimum :(

I have not found a product I do not like. At first I had issue with the pre-spot, but it was because I wasn't using it correctly. I use the laundry soap and dryer sheets...love them. I use the pre-spot. I use the dishwasher detergent and the dishwashing soap. The laundry soap only takes 1/8 of a cup in a regular washer. I know the better front loader washers today only use 1/8 cup of normal detergent...Tide...so it would take even less of the melaleuca detergent. I use all of their cleaners also. They are all very concentrated and work well. We use the tooth paste, deoderant, mouthwash, shampoo and conditioner and the bath soaps. We use the oil for everything. If you can get ahold of that book they have that tells you all the uses for the oil you will be amazed. It is really an amazing product. We use the cold medicine, the allergy medicine, the pain medicine, and the melagel too. I burned my finger and put the melagel on it...it was pretty red...and the next day I couldn't tell where I was burned. No pain and no redness. The first time I used the melagel was for a blister in the palm of my hand. I drained the blister, put melagel on it, and covered it with a bandaid. The next morning there was no sign of it.

We used the vitamins for awhile, but I am not a vitamin taker...I forget to take them, so I quit buying them.

Nearly all of their products smell like the oil. At first we didn't like the smell...or the taste of the tooth-paste...but we got used to the smell and don't notice it now. The benefits far outweigh putting up with the smell. There is a minimum of 35 points every month if you sign up, but I have never had a problem getting to that amount and I don't have a lot of products just sitting around.

shipping is not any more than any other company...sears, etc. It depends on how much you spend. I also have the melaleuca CC and use it for all my bills and online shopping. I get loyalty dollars to spend on melaleuca products...along with my the points I get from ordering each month. My sil signed us up and she put about 3 people under our line...not sure why because I don't know how the process works...and we also receive about $20 every month from what they spend. This helps us with the cost of buying the products too.

My mom gets me the laundry detergent sometimes, and I like it. I like that you just have to put in one pump. It seems to last quite a while too.

My parents were distributors for years, until they decided to join a new MLM that started in our town. They loved all the products; the vitamins, laundry detergent & other cleaning products mostly. They used to have some kind of antibiotic ointment too that was good.

My aunt sold this stuff a long time ago.

I'm not suer I understand how it works. I have to sign up and sign a commitment or something?? I only half looked at the site.

love, love, love the laundry detergent. And the tub& tile cleaner is excellent.

You sign up for a small fee each year and make a commitment to buy 35 points worth of merchandise each month. With tax and shipping, I think my bill is usually $55-$75 for 35 points. You then have the option to just buy your products and never tell anyone else about it or share how great the items are and sign anyone up who is interested.

Shawnna, the reason you got people assigned to you is that a rep. can only have 5 people in their 1st line. So, if the person above you already has 5, they start adding them to those below them. At least I this is how it was when I signed up 5+ years ago. I haven't looked into it since then.

My friend uses Melaluca stuff. I was at her house and burned my finger through the hole in her oven mitt (yes, I got her new PC ones). I used something--maybe it was that gel stuff--and it worked AWESOME!

What kind of company is this? Healthy --- non chemical sort?

I love all the products. I have a cleaning business and use all the cleaners and love them at all the houses. Have never had to use anything else to clean. I also take the vitamins, but only half the dose and when everyone else is sick I have managed to not catch anything. I think it has alot to do with taking them. Also have way more energy with them too. I love the automatic dish detergent. I like that there is no phosphates in it.

The only thing I don't really like are the energy bars but I'm not too into those kinds of things anyway.

about 5 years ago we used the product for about 1 1/2years. We stopped because I did not like the smell. My clothers started smelling Musky(?) or moldy(?) I was rewashing everything and realized it was the detergent.
I guess its a personal think.

We love the cleaning products. Especially the, I think it is called "clear power," well it cleaned all my mirrors and windows with no streaks. Plus the tub and tile is good too. Currently tring their designer line beauty products, not sure I like it too much. My face always feels like there is a film on it after washing.

Vanessa...Melaleuca is a wellness company. Their big thing is that their products contain no toxins. When you walk down the cleaning or laundry isle at WalMart you smell all the cleaners/detergents/bleach. That is because they all contain toxins that leak out of the containers and that is what you smell. Even though some of the scents smell really good, it is still a toxin. The melaleuca products contain live enzymes that work the same way...better actually...than the toxins in other products work.

I liked the make-up, but it is not actually a melaleuca product. It is Nicole Miller which is a company that melaleuca uses. I have since switched all of my beauty products to BeautiControl and I like them better.

All of my children have allergies and since I have been using the melaleuca products their allergy symptoms have improved. When they have an occasional flare-up, the use the melaleuca allergy medication...their flare-ups generally occur after being outside for long periods of time. My daughter was my biggest allergy medication user. She used Clariton, but it only lasted about 2 hours and her symptoms returned. I attribute her getting better to using these products.

Love the melaluca oil and gel. The toothpaste takes some getting used to. I had to stop buying it because I couldn't keep up with the points and it was taking a big chunk out my grocery budget.
I do have a problem with their kids vitamins. I read the back label and it doesn't have as much in them as say Flinstones and you go through them twice as fast. That is the only thing I have found that I didn't like.

Shawnna said:
Vanessa...Melaleuca is a wellness company. Their big thing is that their products contain no toxins. When you walk down the cleaning or laundry isle at WalMart you smell all the cleaners/detergents/bleach. That is because they all contain toxins that leak out of the containers and that is what you smell. Even though some of the scents smell really good, it is still a toxin. The melaleuca products contain live enzymes that work the same way...better actually...than the toxins in other products work.

I liked the make-up, but it is not actually a melaleuca product. It is Nicole Miller which is a company that melaleuca uses. I have since switched all of my beauty products to BeautiControl and I like them better.

All of my children have allergies and since I have been using the melaleuca products their allergy symptoms have improved. When they have an occasional flare-up, the use the melaleuca allergy medication...their flare-ups generally occur after being outside for long periods of time. My daughter was my biggest allergy medication user. She used Clariton, but it only lasted about 2 hours and her symptoms returned. I attribute her getting better to using these products.

Thank you! My husband and I are looking into alternatives to "chemical" related products. He bought Green Works all purpose spray, which has no toxins in it.

Thanks again Shawnna!

My parents are signed up. We love the oil and use it for everything - smells yucky until you get used to it but works awesome. I used to use the toothpaste but got married and my husband didn't like it so we use commercial stuff now. I love their antiperspirant/deodorant and my parents use the laundry detergent and cleaning stuff.

I went to a holistic doctor who recommends her patients to use Meleluca products. She put me on the oil to rub on the bottom of each foot every night as I am getting into bed to help with my acid reflux and to help me sleep. It works.
I do not wash my hands after rubbing it on my feet and I sleep on my side and keep one hand close to my face so I could breath it in and I sleep so much better. I have gone through 3 bottles in a year and am taking Nexium every other day versus twice a day.
Love the unforgettables for brain power... I don't have the brain fog like I used to.

I use only Mel. cleaning products. I do not like the laundry soap though. I use mel. oil on my face when it breaks out-helps heal the skin. I use Sol U Mel to clean stains out of clothes and carpets, love it!

Related to Melaleuca - I'm Seeking Product Info Only

1. What is Melaleuca and what products do they offer?

Melaleuca is a wellness company that offers a wide range of products for personal care, home cleaning, and nutrition. Their products are made with natural ingredients and are designed to be safe and effective.

2. Are Melaleuca products safe for sensitive skin?

Yes, Melaleuca products are formulated with gentle and natural ingredients, making them suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. However, it is always recommended to do a patch test before using any new product.

3. How do I become a Melaleuca member?

To become a member of Melaleuca, you can either join as a customer or as a business builder. As a customer, you can simply sign up on their website or through a referral from an existing member. As a business builder, you can also sign up on their website and take advantage of the opportunity to earn income by sharing Melaleuca products with others.

4. Do Melaleuca products contain any harmful chemicals?

No, Melaleuca prides itself on creating products that are free from harmful chemicals such as parabens, phthalates, and sulfates. They use natural and safe ingredients in their products to ensure the well-being of their customers.

5. Are Melaleuca products eco-friendly?

Yes, Melaleuca is committed to sustainability and uses eco-friendly packaging for their products whenever possible. They also have a recycling program for their product containers, making it easy for customers to dispose of them responsibly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies