• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting Prep Resources - Get Ready for Success!

In summary, there was something handed out at Leadership that was faxed to a consultant and shared with others. The new Step Up program is starting soon, but has been postponed due to weather. The consultant found some helpful training materials and is still trying to understand the new terminology. A chart was shared with the group and everyone is excited about the new plan. There is some confusion about when a new consultant becomes "active" under the new plan.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hi guys!! I sister consultant in my area sent this to me, I'm not sure who made it but THANK YOU!!!

We have our meeting tonight and I think this will be great to look at. Hope you guys find it just as useful!

Attachments

• New_Pampered_Chef_Career_Plan1.doc
    74 KB · Views: 418
  • New_Pampered_Chef_Career_Plan1.doc
    74 KB · Views: 352
Apparently there was something handed out at Leadership that my SD is faxing me today. I e-mailed her the chart I posted on here and she then told me she would fax me what she received.

I start my first Step Up program tonight so wish me luck! I feel quite unprepared and wish I had some of Duska's notes on her Dream Team meetings.

Ann,
I am sure you will be wonderful!!
Please let me know how it goes I am going to do one soon!

Koolotus said:
Ann,
I am sure you will be wonderful!!
Please let me know how it goes I am going to do one soon!

Well, Mother Nature is not cooperating. :grumpy:Although we do not have a large amount of snow expected to fall, we do have wind gusts up to 35 mph expected in the mid afternoon to evening hours. I postponed our start up for next Tuesday because the only other day I would have done it would have been this Thursday and we are due for -21 degree weather. One of my top people has an infant born December 18th that she is nursing and it is a 20 mile drive so it is best we start next week.

I did find some great training material that I had squirreled away in a file for the training but now I will have more time to research!

am I reading this right??? As a Director & above, we don't get an override on our personal sales?????????????????????????????

chefmeg said:
am I reading this right??? As a Director & above, we don't get an override on our personal sales?????????????????????????????

No, you are reading it wrong. You do get your overrides.

OK~it just wasn't listed in the chart and made me start to wonder!

chefmeg said:
OK~it just wasn't listed in the chart and made me start to wonder!

The new terminology is a little confusing. When it says Your Personal Cluster - that is you and your consultants who are not directors (two of which need to be Sr Cons or Team Leaders). Your team members who are Directors start to become your Generations....

pamperedlinda said:
The new terminology is a little confusing. When it says Your Personal Cluster - that is you and your consultants who are not directors (two of which need to be Sr Cons or Team Leaders). Your team members who are Directors start to become your Generations....

:confused::confused:My head is still not wrapped around this completely. I know it will take time, but I wish I had something in black and white from HO. It is sort of a pain when I have a passing thought, voice in my head or think of a question to go back into the videos and interpret.:confused::confused:

materials from HO will be in changeover boxes.

Please ask your questions here and if we can't answer there was an email we could use to ask questions (correct me if I'm wrong) [email protected]. I am an auditory learner which means if you tell me something I pretty much pick it up right away and I got to sit pretty intimately with my NED for dinner so I think I can answer most questions. I just got a scanned version of the chart we got from leadership. i think it is the best way to see it all at once. Hopefully it is helpful.
I am in love with this new plan. Now to start working my business better.

Love you for posting this!:love0010: My upline's fax just came through but it would be rough to copy it. This way, I can attach this to an e-mail to all of my downline!

It helps so much to see it set up like this!

You're welcome!! I almost always think charts are easier to read. Maybe my engineer husband has finally gotten to me. He was with me at Leadership and I snuck him into this general session and I said to him later Look hun thye must have known you were going to be here there are flow charts. It was the best GS to have him sit in EVER! It may be my year after all.

Thanks Tiffany. I was yelling for you when you walked!

Does anyone know if in the new plan, a new consultant is considered *active* for their 1st three months just like they are now, regardless of whether or not they submit sales? Or does the $150 to be active kick-in from day one? If you could please direct me to where I might find this info, I would really appreciate it! (Or tell me the answer if you know it! ;) )

That's a good question, Colleen!

finley1991 said:
Does anyone know if in the new plan, a new consultant is considered *active* for their 1st three months just like they are now, regardless of whether or not they submit sales? Or does the $150 to be active kick-in from day one? If you could please direct me to where I might find this info, I would really appreciate it! (Or tell me the answer if you know it! ;) )

Great Question Colleen! Who'll find out tomorrow? I work in the am then have a meeting tomorrow night at 5

I would think so. They haven't said anything about changing the New Consultant 90-day plan - if they did, I missed it.

Found the answer!I found it! (And am actually kind of proud of myself that I did!!!!) On consultant's corner under the Q&A for the new Career Plan:

Will new Consultants automatically be considered “active” during their first 90 days?
No. Just like for all other Consultants, when a new Consultant submits $150 or more in personal commissionable sales, she is active that month. If she submits less than $150 in personal commissionable sales, she is inactive that month.

Here’s how we will address the month in which the new Consultant submits his/her agreement:
If the new Consultant submits at least $150 in personal commissionable sales in their first “partial” month, they are active that month. In this case, the Director earns a $10 Activity Bonus, and can count that Consultant as active for Director structure requirements.
If the new Consultant doesn’t submit at least $150 in personal commissionable sales that month, she is listed as new. In this case, the Director does not earn a $10 Activity Bonus on this new Consultant. This month does not count as an inactive month for the new Consultant.

I was also surprised to find that there are no sales waivers any longer... so I guess I should stop promoting that we have leave when you move or have a baby! :eek:

Will a Consultant be able to request a personal sales requirement waiver in the new career plan?
No. The rules applying to active and inactive, as described above, replace the personal sales requirement waiver program.

I just liked that if someone took leave, they wouldn't lose their career sales but I can't find any info saying she wouldn't under the new plan.

finley1991 said:
I found it! (And am actually kind of proud of myself that I did!!!!) On consultant's corner under the Q&A for the new Career Plan:

Will new Consultants automatically be considered “active” during their first 90 days?
No. Just like for all other Consultants, when a new Consultant submits $150 or more in personal commissionable sales, she is active that month. If she submits less than $150 in personal commissionable sales, she is inactive that month.

Here’s how we will address the month in which the new Consultant submits his/her agreement:
If the new Consultant submits at least $150 in personal commissionable sales in their first “partial” month, they are active that month. In this case, the Director earns a $10 Activity Bonus, and can count that Consultant as active for Director structure requirements.
If the new Consultant doesn’t submit at least $150 in personal commissionable sales that month, she is listed as new. In this case, the Director does not earn a $10 Activity Bonus on this new Consultant. This month does not count as an inactive month for the new Consultant.

I was also surprised to find that there are no sales waivers any longer... so I guess I should stop promoting that we have leave when you move or have a baby! :eek:

Will a Consultant be able to request a personal sales requirement waiver in the new career plan?
No. The rules applying to active and inactive, as described above, replace the personal sales requirement waiver program.

I just liked that if someone took leave, they wouldn't lose their career sales but I can't find any info saying she wouldn't under the new plan.

I believe they'll lose their career sales only after two months of being inactive. They can be "inactive" for one month and not lose their career sales.

What are the benefits of using Meeting Prep Resources?

Meeting Prep Resources provide valuable tools for organizing and preparing for a successful meeting. They can help save time, improve communication, and ensure that important details are not overlooked.

How can I access Meeting Prep Resources?

Meeting Prep Resources can be accessed through the Pampered Chef website or through your consultant's personal website. They are also available in the Pampered Chef app, which can be downloaded on your mobile device.

What types of resources are included in Meeting Prep Resources?

Meeting Prep Resources include a variety of tools such as meeting agendas, checklists, and templates for creating invitations, follow-up emails, and more. These resources are designed to make the meeting planning process easier and more efficient.

Do Meeting Prep Resources cost extra?

No, Meeting Prep Resources are included as part of your Pampered Chef consultant membership. They are available for use at no additional cost.

How can Meeting Prep Resources help me as a consultant?

Meeting Prep Resources can help you stay organized, save time, and present a more professional image to your clients. By utilizing these resources, you can ensure that your meetings run smoothly and leave a positive impression on your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Melissa Burkett
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies