• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Us for Meet n Greets at Hilton Chicago - Wave 3 Conference Prep!

In summary, the Conference is coming up soon and there are lots of things to do. The first Meet n' Greet is on Wednesday, and the second one is on Thursday. There is also a gift exchange planned, and people can attend either one or both. The Hilton is close by, and the Sheraton is also nearby.
Oh, Ann and John, I feel so loved!!!! I'll be staying in the Hilton. As far as cell phones, as of now I only have a German phone number. I'm going to try to get a prepaid chip to put in my phone while I'm there. If I get that while I'm in Ohio ahead of time, I'll be sure to get it to Linda! Otherwise, I know you don't want to make an international cell phone call!

I am new, but I hoping to make it to at least one of the meet n greets so I can meet some of you guys!

Debi - just make sure we somehow know where to find you! It is that simple. And Linda, I know you have my number but, if I get calls from outside of conference ladies rooms, I promise I will book every one of them! And as far as the other goes, well, I may just have to do something about that too. Guys like our stuff as well! So I WIN!!

pampered1224 said:
Debi - just make sure we somehow know where to find you! It is that simple. And Linda, I know you have my number but, if I get calls from outside of conference ladies rooms, I promise I will book every one of them! And as far as the other goes, well, I may just have to do something about that too. Guys like our stuff as well! So I WIN!!

Shouldn't be too hard. The room's in my name and it's one of the 2 bed/2 bath rooms at the Hilton.

Kris/Leggy, I need your stateside cell number!!!!

My Clan is going to try and come. If we come Wednesday it won't be until after our Suite party. It's from 5:30 - 7:30pm. If not it'll be Thursday! We are also staying at the Chicago Hilton and the room is in my name as well.
AND..John, u better behave!! :angel: Rick is Fresh Meat and has only been with me since June 21st. LOL I can't wait to meet you all!!!! :)

Carri Vincent
Chicago Hilton

pampered1224 said:
Guys like our stuff as well! So I WIN!!

Why did I make it my Indpendence Day goal not to have a dirty mind.....

And the Fresh Meat comment. I am gonna bust before the day is over!!

I know this is somewhere but didn't Linda make a cell phone list and agenda with who was doing what?? Where is that? I want to print it so I can program numbers into my cell phone. Thanks :) Can't wait to met everyone:) As Katie told Kacey, I'll be the tiny one that a small wind could blow away!!! If you see a petite long haired brunette floating through the air of the city, that will be me~ ha ha

From my understanding, Linda will PM the list to those on the list closer to conferecne time.

I'll PM the list next week. I'm only doing the cell phone/hotel list. Ann is doing the workshop list.

ljeffries said:
Why did I make it my Indpendence Day goal not to have a dirty mind.....

And the Fresh Meat comment. I am gonna bust before the day is over!!

HA , ok maybe I used the wrong words???? LOL
:D

mrsbettyboop0000 said:
HA , ok maybe I used the wrong words???? LOL
:D

Nah, I think you used the right words ;) Gotta make it interesting every now and then. I'm looking forward to the 'show' :D

pamperedlinda said:
I'll PM the list next week. I'm only doing the cell phone/hotel list. Ann is doing the workshop list.

Thanks Linda and Ann :)

pamperedlinda said:
Nah, I think you used the right words ;) Gotta make it interesting every now and then. I'm looking forward to the 'show' :D

meee tooooo!!! lol :eek:

OMG. That's it! I AM NOT COMING!
A least according to all of you people out here I am a totally uncontrollable slut with no morals and no decorum and besides, Rick is married as far as I can tell and I am NOT a home wrecker.
And shame on you Lamar and Guy too! Geez! a hand towel. Really, I have more sense than that. SO STOP IT WITH THE INUENDO!

Sorry :(

Um, John... you are kidding, right? I'd hate to think that we really did offend you when we were just kidding around. I was so looking forward to sitting with you in general sessions and dishing about the dresses.
Use a smilie next time if you're kidding.

John, you know I love you boyfriend! Sorry, I got caught-up too.....please don't be mad.

pampered1224 said:
OMG. That's it! I AM NOT COMING!
A least according to all of you people out here I am a totally uncontrollable slut with no morals and no decorum and besides, Rick is married as far as I can tell and I am NOT a home wrecker.
And shame on you Lamar and Guy too! Geez! a hand towel. Really, I have more sense than that. SO STOP IT WITH THE INUENDO!

Mee 3 , I'm sry. You just seem like a very likeable person and easy to get along with. I'm excited to meet you all!!

Boy are you people gullible!

OK. I will let you off the hook. I was gonna let it hang here for a bit.

1st - yes, mrsbettyboop - fresh meat in inappropriate around me but I would not clue Rick into that. Although I think Guy figured it out and well... I hope you aren't a homophobe! I would never risk anyting like scandel at conference. (No, I did not say I would not risk scandel. Just not at conference! So that leaves the Hilton, the Sheraton, Palmer House, the cab ...)
2nd - 400 thread count is purely inapproprite and so is a micro fiber towel as Ann said. They must be Egyptian cotton and 800 thread count to be concidered "formal" wear.
3rd - Underwear or not under the sheet? (Don't think about it Linda - just answer the question!)
4th - Phone number on bathroom walls! Just get the right one! (Bathroom and number that is!)
5th - I want the hot pad trivet dress! (Hey, when your hot, your hot!)

Last edited:
I would love to meet up with all of you but I think my uppline director has things planned for us on the nights we don't have anything to do. I'll have to catch some of you out and about.

soccermom18 said:
I am new, but I hoping to make it to at least one of the meet n greets so I can meet some of you guys!

Look fw to mtg you Steff!

Sandra

merego said:
I am soo bummed, my group ( and ride) decided not to leave until 4 pm on Wednesday so I wont get to Chicago until after 10 pm. I may miss you all on Wednesday, but will catch up on Thursday.

I don't think I am going to be in until after 10 either...I am thinking I might just drop in real quick to say hi, then get to my room and to sleep...I am thinking I will need the rest for all the exciting events to follow! so, if you are all there at 10 I may see you, otherwise, maybe Thurs.

Since 4 of us are sharing 1 bathroom, I figured I would shower and dry my hair the night before then flat iron in the morning, do make-up etc.... I hate that feeling after being in a car for any long period of time. I know I wont make it Wednesday, but am definatley going Thursday :) Hope to see you then!!

Woo-Hoo on walking the stage, maybe I will be next year!! :)

<h2>1. What are the dates and times for the Meet n Greets at Hilton Chicago?</h2><p>The Meet n Greets will be held on Wednesday, July 16 at 7:00 pm and Thursday, July 17 at 8:30 pm.</p><h2>2. Where will the Meet n Greets take place?</h2><p>The Meet n Greets will be held at the Hilton Chicago, located at the south end of the building off the lobby. Look for the fiberglass cow in the lobby to find us.</p><h2>3. Is food available at the Meet n Greets?</h2><p>Yes, the Meet n Greets will be held at Kitty O'Shea's, an Irish Pub with a full menu. If you need a meal, be sure to arrive a little early to enjoy some delicious dishes such as leek soup, shepherd's pie, or fish and chips.</p><h2>4. Will there be a gift exchange at the Meet n Greets?</h2><p>Yes, there will be a gift exchange at the Meet n Greets. If you would like to participate, please bring a small gift (valued at $5-10) wrapped. Some ideas for gifts include fun office supplies, a cookbook, or a Conference survival pack. Don't forget to put your contact information inside the package before wrapping it!</p><h2>5. Can I still attend the Meet n Greets if I am not staying at the Hilton?</h2><p>Yes, the Hilton is within walking distance of the Palmer House Hilton and a short cab ride from the Sheraton. There will likely be other Cheffers looking to share cabs or walk together, so don't let your hotel accommodations stop you from joining us for a fun evening.</p>

1. What are the dates and times for the Meet n Greets at Hilton Chicago?

The Meet n Greets will be held on Wednesday, July 16 at 7:00 pm and Thursday, July 17 at 8:30 pm.

2. Where will the Meet n Greets take place?

The Meet n Greets will be held at the Hilton Chicago, located at the south end of the building off the lobby. Look for the fiberglass cow in the lobby to find us.

3. Is food available at the Meet n Greets?

Yes, the Meet n Greets will be held at Kitty O'Shea's, an Irish Pub with a full menu. If you need a meal, be sure to arrive a little early to enjoy some delicious dishes such as leek soup, shepherd's pie, or fish and chips.

4. Will there be a gift exchange at the Meet n Greets?

Yes, there will be a gift exchange at the Meet n Greets. If you would like to participate, please bring a small gift (valued at $5-10) wrapped. Some ideas for gifts include fun office supplies, a cookbook, or a Conference survival pack. Don't forget to put your contact information inside the package before wrapping it!

5. Can I still attend the Meet n Greets if I am not staying at the Hilton?

Yes, the Hilton is within walking distance of the Palmer House Hilton and a short cab ride from the Sheraton. There will likely be other Cheffers looking to share cabs or walk together, so don't let your hotel accommodations stop you from joining us for a fun evening.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views