• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meet Mom & Pups: Adorable Baby Pictures!

In summary, a while back the poster shared a picture of their pregnant dog and now they are sharing baby pictures after a long labor. The puppies are all doing well and are very cute, making many people want to get a puppy. The poster's dog is a Chihuahua named Carmen San Diego and her story is shared. Many people in the conversation have or want Chihuahuas and share their own stories and experiences with the breed. The poster's dog has become protective of her puppies and is also described as having a split personality. The conversation also includes talk about other pets, such as a Great Pyrenees and a deaf kitten.
yummy4tummy
Hey all, a while back I posted my Baby's bump on here. Well, she had her litter a few days ago and thought I would post "baby pictures." It was a very long labor but mom and pups are doing well. Aren't they cute?

theclan.jpg

OMG!!!! They are ADORABLE!!!!!! :D

Ooohhhhhh!!!!!!

How Cute!!! Congrad!!!:)

Adorable. Thanks for posting I needed a smile today.

Awwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww, that's so cute!!! Congrats!:)

OMG!! I love them! You're making me want one! :D

She looks so much more comfortable than in that first pic!!

Soooooooooooooo Cute!!! I cant believe she had so many!!!:eek:

This picture instantly makes you say "AAAAWWWWWW!"

Bexs50 said:
This picture instantly makes you say "AAAAWWWWWW!"
what she said...

If I was closer to NV, I'd be over there picking mine out...such darling babies. Hug em and kiss em!!

They are soo cute. My 3 & 5 year old boys saw them and they both got reallly excited.

AWWW how cute!! You make me want to get a puppy!

We really want a puppy but my condo assoc. won't let us :(

They are sooooo CUTE!!!!

Once we get our house we want to get a Golden Lab. They make such adorable puppies!!! I have a sooky cat right now who at the moment is nuzzling the edge of my laptop looking for attention and purring her little throat out.... Guess I should give her some attention!!!

Cheers!!

very sweetVery sweet, what kind of breed is she?
When people ask me if I have kids I always say yes....

Rufus 5, Ruby 3 and Sassy 10 months. I never let on that they are not human. My babies are the world to me:)

AWWWW, I want one...

Thanks guys for all the feedback. She is a Chihuahua. Her name is Carmen San Diego because I found her while doing a show in California. I posted this before so excuse the repeat story. I tried and tried to find her home as she is such a sweet dog and knew that someone would be missing her but to no avail. Kind of a mixed blessing because while in my custody at my mom's house her male Chihuahua "had his way with her". The funny thing is that she didn't show any signs of even being in heat. So now you all know where in the world is Carmen San Diego.
Valky

re: Carmen San Diegohow cute and such a cute story too. I missed seeing the baby bump though.

They are all so cute. My daughters fell in love with them. I am printing out the picture for both of them.

Thanks for sharing!
Lisa

I love Chihuahuas!!! I have a short hair black and tan one named Bandit. He will be 13 tomorrow! You would never guess he was that old. He still acts like a puppy. He is a good traveling companion too. He rode in the car with me and the kids the other night for about an hour and a half while I ran some errands. I used to have a long haired white one too, but he was born with a heart problem and he died when he was only 4. He died just a couple of months after my son TJ was born. Bandit's heart was broken and he was very depressed for awhile. He actually ended up bonding with TJ and now they are great buddies. Bandit also loves cats. He loves to play with them. They usually don't like him at first because he is so hyper, but once they realize he isn't trying to hurt them, they will run around in the yard together and play all day.

I agree AWWWWW
they are so adorable. I love puppies.

Kris

Your chihuhua could use my Great Pyr as her pillow. LOL
Neat story too on your girl's name.

Kris

We have chihauhaus too! They make the best moms in the world! Good luck with your new babies.

Trish

I Want One!

Carmen is a wonderful mother. That is what scares me. I think she has the Jekyl/Hyde syndrome. Before the babies were she was so meek and mild...just the sweetest dog. Since she gave birth she has turned into "Cujo" if anything or anyone goes near her playpen. I have a Golden Retriever that goes way out his way so not to pass by her pen when he is inside because she scares him to death. Then when she needs a break, she jumps up wagging her tail and wants to be held and loved on but always leaving her ears perked up listening for the slightest whimper.
I also have a deaf kitten (sombody had thrown out on the side of the road and left for dead). He is just a riot. When he bops past the playpen she just tears after him (from the inside) but it doesn't even phase him because he can't hear a thing. He is lost in his own little world and just thinks everyone worships him (which I do).

Aw, that is so sweet!! I know what you mean about the Jekyl and Hyde thing. If someone walks in the door Bandit will run after them barking his head off. If they reach down and try to pet him he will snap (but he's never bitten) at them. As soon as they sit down he is on their lap waiting to be petted. He also chases away all the neighborhood dog that come into our yard, even big black labs!! I don't think he realizes that I got him neutured about 12 years ago, and they were not made of steel.

jenniferlynne said:
Aw, that is so sweet!! I know what you mean about the Jekyl and Hyde thing. If someone walks in the door Bandit will run after them barking his head off. If they reach down and try to pet him he will snap (but he's never bitten) at them. As soon as they sit down he is on their lap waiting to be petted. He also chases away all the neighborhood dog that come into our yard, even big black labs!! I don't think he realizes that I got him neutured about 12 years ago, and they were not made of steel.
Don't they call that the Napoleon syndrome? Think you're bigger than you really are. When I had gotten my sharpei my gma's miniature pom was like his mommy, he thought evidently they were the same size he tried to go where she went and she chased all the other dogs away too, I think she also thought she was as big as he was.

Everyone that has seen Carmen (before babies) can't believe how sweet she is. My dh (who has never been a fan of Chi's) just loves her. She is not nervous or yappy like most smaller Chi's.

Related to Meet Mom & Pups: Adorable Baby Pictures!

1. What inspired you to share these adorable baby pictures?

As a scientist, I am constantly studying and observing the world around me. The birth of these puppies was a unique and special experience, and I wanted to share it with others.

2. How long was the labor process for the mother dog?

The labor process for the mother dog lasted for about 12 hours. It was a lengthy and tiring process, but she handled it like a champ and delivered healthy puppies.

3. How many puppies were born in this litter?

There were a total of 6 puppies born in this litter. Each one is unique and adorable in their own way.

4. How are the mother and puppies doing now?

The mother and puppies are doing well. They are all healthy and growing quickly. The mother is taking great care of her pups and enjoying motherhood.

5. Can we expect more adorable pictures of the puppies as they grow?

Absolutely! As a scientist, I am constantly documenting and studying the growth and development of these puppies. I will continue to share updates and pictures as they grow and reach new milestones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chozengirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pamperedchefdudeky
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • pampered.chris
  • General Chat
Replies