• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where is the Meet and Greet Taking Place This Year?

In summary, the Meet & Greet Place and Date event is a way for Pampered Chef consultants to showcase their products to potential customers in a casual and fun environment. The events can take place 1-2 times per month and anyone is welcome to attend. There is no obligation to make a purchase, and guests can expect to see products, learn about the business opportunity, and connect with the Pampered Chef community. Special offers and giveaways may also be available at the event.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
Did anyone decide on the place and time yet? Our cluster hasn't made any special plans yet so any evening is good for me. Last year in wave 2 it was at the Sheraton. That seemed like a nice place. I'm at the Essex Hotel across the street from where the buses park on side of the Chicago Hilton.

Nothing's been set yet, but you can go vote on the MNG thread! :)

crystalscookingnow said:
Nothing's been set yet, but you can go vote on the MNG thread! :)

Where's the MnG thread? I can't find it!

What is the purpose of the Meet & Greet Place and Date event?

The purpose of the Meet & Greet Place and Date event is for Pampered Chef consultants to connect with potential customers and showcase our products in a casual and fun environment.

How often do Meet & Greet Place and Date events take place?

Meet & Greet Place and Date events can take place as often as the consultant would like, typically 1-2 times per month. It is up to the consultant to schedule and promote the event.

Can anyone attend the Meet & Greet Place and Date event?

Yes, anyone is welcome to attend the Meet & Greet Place and Date event. It is a great opportunity for customers to see and try our products and learn more about Pampered Chef.

Do I need to purchase anything at the Meet & Greet Place and Date event?

No, there is no obligation to make a purchase at the Meet & Greet Place and Date event. It is simply an opportunity for guests to learn more about Pampered Chef and our products.

What can I expect at the Meet & Greet Place and Date event?

At the event, you can expect to see and try out our products, learn about our business opportunity, and have a great time connecting with the Pampered Chef community. There may also be some special offers and giveaways available.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Chef Bobby
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
christinaspc
Replies
Views
3RingChef
Replies
Views
vwpamperedchef