• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Sales Stats and Hwc Updates: Evaluating Success Without Promotional Offers

In summary, Morphia is doing well in May with sales totaling $3000. She has three live shows remaining and is hopeful to hit $5,000 in sales this month. Her team has hit over $4000.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
How are you doing in May? How have your sales been at your shows? Is the average order around a certain amount? I like to evaluate that when there isn't a $60 free special. :)

It's funny too that the shows that have buying the pink products usually have a breast cancer survivor but the ones that haven't been affected by cancer do not!

So let us know how you are doing as well as your team sales!! :D

My sales are pretty good so far. 3 shows and $1977 sales (one was a $700 HWC FR :) ). I'm still shocked at the slow pace of the pink items though! I've sold 12 cake testers, 3 towels, and 2 recipe cards. I just knew this stuff would go like hot cakes...not! I don't understand, its so reasonably priced too.

Great Results from Today's ShowItem Description Quantity
GR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 3
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 2
HS87 Help Whip Cancer® Recipe Card & Note Holder 1
HS85 Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 1
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 1
GR13 Cake Tester 1

Nine items at one show! HOORAY!

Item Description QuantityGR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 6
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 7
HS87 Help Whip Cancer® Recipe Card & Note Holder 2
HS85 Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 0
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 8
GR13 Cake Tester 26
HS84 Daisy Dessert Plates (set of 4) 2
HS86 Simple Additions® Small Square Bowls (set of 2) and Small Bowl Caddy 23 live and 3 catty so far=-

morfia said:
Item Description Quantity
GR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 6
HS87 Help Whip Cancer® Recipe Card & Note Holder 1
HS85 Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 0
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 7
GR13 Cake Tester 23

2 live and 3 catty so far=-

Way to go Morfia! Awesome results!

Cake tester - 33
scraper - 37
towel - 13
recipe cards - 25
guest dessert plates - 5
host dessert plates (set of 4) -2
host dessert plates (set of 16) - 5

still have a few more shows to go, and my HWC fundraiser show is over 1K, so looks like a good donation this year!

GR13 Cake Tester 14
GR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 5
HS85 Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 3
HS86 Simple Additions® Small Square Bowls (set of 2) and Small Bowl Caddy 2
HS84 Daisy Dessert Plates (set of 4) 1

I've had 3 live cooking shows turned in with 2 this past weekend and 5 more to go this month.

My sales thus far are right @ $3000 all together with what I'm sitting on. I'm hoping to hit $5k again this month but need to concentrate on June!!

My team has $1k in but I know for sure have another $1k to turn in. My sales avg per order are also @ $45-$80!

ChefLoriG said:
Cake tester - 33
scraper - 37
towel - 13
recipe cards - 25
guest dessert plates - 5
host dessert plates (set of 4) -2
host dessert plates (set of 16) - 5

still have a few more shows to go, and my HWC fundraiser show is over 1K, so looks like a good donation this year!

WOW! WOW! WOW! Did I remember to write WOW!

pampmomof3 said:
GR13 Cake Tester 14
HS85 Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 3
HS86 Simple Additions® Small Square Bowls (set of 2) and Small Bowl Caddy 2

I've had 3 live cooking shows turned in with 2 this past weekend and 5 more to go this month.

My sales thus far are right @ $3000 all together with what I'm sitting on. I'm hoping to hit $5k again this month but need to concentrate on June!!

My team has $1k in but I know for sure have another $1k to turn in. My sales avg per order are also @ $45-$80!

GREAT Month Kristi! Congratulations!

GR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 11
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 3
HS87 Help Whip Cancer® Recipe Card & Note Holder 0
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 4
GR13 Cake Tester 12

2 live, 1 catalog so far. 4 live remain - after a few reschedules... (and a catalog that probably won't happen).

My team has hit over $4000 and I just need one of the people on my TL's team to submit for director qualifications so we are in good shape.

I am really surprised how many people are NOT interested in the pink products. I promote them like crazy at the shows and in host coaching but it seems like most of these people are booking the date, not the special.

So far I've had the best month in a long time....I'm quite happy!! I just need to get June in order.

I have lame HWC product sales though.. :(

GR13 Cake Tester 16
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 9
GR17 Daisy Dessert Plates 3
HS85 Four sets of Daisy Dessert Plates and Appetizer Plate Stand 2
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 2

So far this month I have $2809 in sales and still have two Cooking Shows to go and a Catalog Show to close out, plus my own HWC FR catalog show to close out. My team has been doing SO awesome this month so far - I'm so proud of them!! They've already submitted $9692!!!

Oh and I got the idea to give people a HWC Cake Tester if they meet the $60 order min. People seem to like the freebie and it increases my HWC donation too. :)

GR13 Cake Tester 5
GR14 Pink Flexible Scraper 12
GR15 Dots Microfiber Towel 6
GR16 The Pampered Chef® Favorites Recipe Card Collection 12
GR17 Daisy Dessert Plate 2

Haven't tallied it up yet but did a fun HWC fundraiser/host and customer appreciation event at a local winery. I made up 2 baskets to raffle. One with a pink theme (retired HWC items I either had duplicates of or did not want), a NIB balloon whisk, a mini whisk, 3 retired Season' Best and a celebrate plate.
The other was a Patriotic Picnic theme with a NIW (wrapper) Patriotic Tablecloth, BBQ basting bottle, seasonings, rubs, Herb keeper, 3 retired SB.
I made $46 off those and all totalled I have $360 in orders with more to come. Made some new contacts and reconnected with some past hosts and guests.

My feet were tired (used to sitting on my arse all day and evening) but it was fun. Tried a dessert wine that was raspberry and it was yummy. I did not buy any wine (yet)! It was not profitable, but kind of fun!

Great thinking outside the box!

1. How do I access the May sales stats and HWC updates?

To access the May sales stats and HWC updates, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Sales & Ordering" tab. From there, click on "Monthly Sales" and select the month of May to view the stats and updates.

2. Can I compare the May sales stats to previous months?

Yes, you can compare the May sales stats to previous months by selecting the "Compare Months" option on the Monthly Sales page. This will allow you to see a side-by-side comparison of sales data for multiple months.

3. Are there any promotions or discounts included in the May sales stats?

No, the May sales stats and HWC updates do not include any promotional offers or discounts. These numbers reflect sales made at full price without any special deals or discounts applied.

4. How can I use the May sales stats and HWC updates to evaluate my success as a consultant?

The May sales stats and HWC updates can be used to evaluate your success by comparing your sales to previous months and identifying any trends or areas for improvement. You can also use this information to set goals and track your progress towards achieving them.

5. Are there any tips for maximizing sales without relying on promotional offers?

Yes, there are several ways to maximize sales without relying on promotional offers. These include hosting events, offering personalized customer service, utilizing social media and email marketing, and highlighting the unique benefits and features of Pampered Chef products. You can also reach out to your upline for additional tips and support.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
amyscookinggear
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
Replies
Views
pchefjaime