• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Host Special Is so Awesome for Bookings!

It's really easy to set up. You just send me an email with the date, time and details of the event. I then take care of all the bookings and shipping. You keep 100% of the profits. If you need any help setting it up or have any questions, just let me know. Thank you for considering supporting a fellow church member in this time of need. I know that will make a huge impact on her.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

In my heart I knew the Pink with White Polka Dots Simple Additions Cups and Plates would help me get May bookings and I was right!!! I am so glad I have the sets to display at my shows. At my show on Sunday I got three May bookings on my calendar. Then tonight I got three May bookings on my calendar. Oh, and on one of the shows I booked on Sunday, she already got a May booking off her show!

If you did not earn the set, I strongly encourage you to try and borrow at least half a set when you work any shows between now through May! I am actually trying my very best to book 20 shows in May and I think I may be able to actually do it with such a great host special!

Happy Bookings!
Lisa

That's incredible! How did you display them? Did you do anything fancy with them? What did you say or what was your spiel for booking in May? Thanks for any pointers!

I just recieved mine yesterday and I have a show thurs. night and sunday and I wanted to show them off!

I'm curious to hear how you displayed them, too. I have mine but haven't had a show to use them yet, but do Sunday.

First of all I displayed the HWC sets on the three-tier stand. I placed one plate on the top and one on the bottom with a medium bowl in the middle. I then placed the cups on the plates.

I get people thinking about it during the introductions. I printed out multiple copies of the April Host Specials, the May Host Specials and the June Host Specials. I folded each one in half. When we went around the room for introductions I had each person tell me her name, how she knows the host and whether she is the outdoor, barbeque grill type, the entertainer who likes to use pretty items for serving, or the decorator. Whoever answered the outdoor type, received a copy of the April Host Special; the entertainers received a copy of the May Host Special; and the decorators received a copy of the June Host Special. I did ask them to wait to open them. After everyone was finished with introductions, I talked about hosting a show. I then asked for an outdoor person to read about the April Host Special, an entertainer to read about the May Special and a decorator to read about the June Special. I talked up May since it is such a great cause and cancer has touched most people's lives.

Not only did I book six shows for May, but I also booked one for April and I have a couple of people considering June. The Sunday show had 9 guests (3 bookings on the calendar) and last night's show had 6 guests (4 bookings on the calendar).

Oh, also each person who booked got to open an egg. Although, I probably did not need to do that.

Thanks!
Lisa

Wow! Those are great bookings! That idea is really neat. I'll have to try that. I tried the egg thing at my last show, but it just didn't seem like enough to tempt people to book a show. I did get a couple potential bookings for the future, but they didn't even open an egg.

I love that idea about having copies of the specials. Did people wait to open theirs until you told them they could? I bet that created some suspense.

GREAT JOB!:D

They waited, but they did not need to wait very long. I had them open them right after the introductions.

Lisa

Great idea, thanks for expanding on it for us! I'm taking mine with me Sunday!

A lady in my women's group at church just lost her husband to cancer. I would like to offer a HWC fundraiser in his honor donating my commisison of course, but I am not sure how to broach the subject. I don't want people thinking I'm simply being opportunistic.

Any suggestions?

What a great idea!Well of course it's a great opportunity but it's also a great way to help out a fellow church member. Talk to the widow alone and ask her for her idea. She is the most important person you need to worry about. Tell her that with your small business you would love to help her financially through all of this. Let her know that fundraisers are something you offer and would love to donate your commission as well on this project.
Explain how it works, and how easy it is. Let her know that you will be in charge of the whole thing so she can just sit back and grieve her beloved husband. Explain how May is Help whip cancer month and it will be a great way to make some money for her extra expenses at this time, plus with every HWC product purchased $1 will be donated to the American Cancer Association. Then try to get something in the church newsletter, or just pass out flyers. Everyone will be happy to help out and when they learn you are dontaing your commission they will see your heart is in the right place.
And they will jump on the band wagon and help you sell, sell, sell. What a wonderful way to advertise your business, not that it is the number one reason for doing such a thing, but it is a great opportunity. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.
Debbie

What is the May Host Special?

The May Host Special is a promotion currently being offered by Pampered Chef for hosts who book a party during the month of May. It includes exclusive discounts and rewards for hosts who book and hold a party during this time.

What makes the May Host Special so awesome for bookings?

The May Host Special is specifically designed to encourage party bookings during the month of May. It offers a variety of benefits for hosts, including discounts on products, free shipping, and extra rewards for reaching certain sales goals. This makes it a great opportunity for hosts to earn more rewards and get their friends together for a fun and unique party experience.

How can I take advantage of the May Host Special?

To take advantage of the May Host Special, simply book a party during the month of May and hold it before the promotion ends. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a party and discuss the details of the special.

Can I combine the May Host Special with other promotions or discounts?

Unfortunately, the May Host Special cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn regular host rewards and discounts on products as part of the party.

What should I do if I have more questions about the May Host Special?

If you have any further questions or need more information about the May Host Special, you can reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the company's website for more details. They will be happy to assist you and provide any additional information you may need.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefLisa
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedK