• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

May Guest Special......4 to a Page.

In summary, the "May Guest Special - 4 to a Page" offer is a limited-time promotion by Pampered Chef where customers can purchase a bundle of four handpicked products at a discounted price. The products included may vary each year but usually consist of popular kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware. Customers can save up to 25% or more with this offer compared to buying the products individually at full price. The products cannot be mixed and matched and can be purchased through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the company's website while supplies last.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey Guys! I've received 2 people interested in the Think Pink campaign so after my show tonight, I need to come home and put these folders together.

Does someone or can someone put the May guest special on 1 sheet of paper several times so I can print them off and staple them to a piece of paper? If you could do it 4 times, that would be fantastic!!

Thank you!

What is Think Pink??????

Kristi,
Is this what you meant?

Attachments

• may guest 4topg.doc
    872.5 KB · Views: 405
Perfect Jen! Thank You!!!! :d :d

Do you want to know the secret?........ :cool:

Okay, I'll just tell you because I'm about to log off.....

When you are in a PDF document, click on the camera icon at the top of the page. You can then make a border around what you want to "take a picture" of. It will automatically be put on your clipboard. Then just go into Word and Paste it. It Pastes it as a picture into your document. So, you can re-size it and stuff. Cool, huh? :D

I was so excited when I learned about that. So, that is how you can add pictures from our PC "official" flyers into your own! :)

Glad I could help!

Thanks for those great directions on how to do this. That is so much easier than how I've been doing it (convert pdf to word, copy image, paste in new document).

What is the "May Guest Special - 4 to a Page" offer?

The "May Guest Special - 4 to a Page" offer is a promotion where customers can purchase four Pampered Chef products at a discounted price. These products are handpicked by Pampered Chef and are only available for the month of May.

What products are included in the "May Guest Special - 4 to a Page" offer?

The products included in the "May Guest Special - 4 to a Page" offer may vary each year. However, it typically includes a mix of popular Pampered Chef products such as kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware.

How much can I save with the "May Guest Special - 4 to a Page" offer?

The amount of savings with the "May Guest Special - 4 to a Page" offer also varies each year. However, customers can usually save up to 25% or more on the bundled products compared to purchasing them individually at full price.

Can I mix and match products in the "May Guest Special - 4 to a Page" offer?

No, the products included in the "May Guest Special - 4 to a Page" offer cannot be mixed and matched. The offer is only available as a bundle and cannot be customized.

How can I purchase the "May Guest Special - 4 to a Page" offer?

To purchase the "May Guest Special - 4 to a Page" offer, you can either place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly on the Pampered Chef website. The offer is only available while supplies last, so be sure to act fast!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
reogas
  • Jess_K
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76