• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Kitchen Show Average: Tips & Strategies

David Meenan's "Become a Master Seller" workshop increased my kitchen show average by $781.67 from $650.
twinkie10
Gold Member
1) What is your kitchen show average?

2) What is your best tip for a "high" show average?

My show average was about $700.00 I have to look- and my best tip is be fun- be creative, be silly...my shows are educational stand-up comedy routines...

Around $500 a show... which is a not wow but I get tons of bookings. Last month I had 5 shows and got 14 bookings. I think what works for me is making it fun... I don't play games ever (cuz I hate them when I go to DS party), I always demo never cooking food in advance, I like the interactive shows but never push the issue if they like to sit. I do two recipes and try to show lots of tools.

twinkie10 said:
1) What is your kitchen show average?

2) What is your best tip for a "high" show average?

1. $450 - $550 (can't remember I do this as a hobby 1-2 shows a month, unless it's fall, then they might kick up)

2. Best tip: Great host coaching and make your shows fun (games, fun recipes, talk to each guest individually at checkout)

Talking to each guest individually at checkout is a good way to answer their questions, talk to them about having their own shows, and trying to cross sell with items they are purchasing or already have at home.

Debbie :D

My show average is $650.

my best tip is make it fun and include your guests in the demo, that has increased my sales alot.

my show average is over $781.67. I do 1-4 shows per month. Don't really know why my avg is so high. I do tell my hosts that my avg host gets to the $700 level. maybe that makes them push for that. I also encourage outside orders & pushing for at least 10-12 bodies at the show. I rarely have a show with fewer than 12 orders. so I guess my tips are 1) host coach, 2) have fun, 3) sell the benefits rather than the features of the products, 4) get guests involved (not just with the demo, but in selling to other guests)

I went to David Meenan's "Become a Master Seller" workshop. Awesome! His show average is about $1200. Here is what he does (& what I plan to do from here on out)

Post goals in visible place
Lots of product knowledge
Multiple uses for products
Interactive shows
Visual displays/Word pictures of products
Cross-sell
Have guest special (or small items) at check-out (impulse buy)
Ask each guest to collect outside order for host

What are some tips for hosting a successful kitchen show?

1. Involve your guests: Encourage your guests to participate in the kitchen show by asking questions, trying out products, and sharing their own cooking experiences.

2. Create a welcoming atmosphere: Make sure your kitchen is clean and inviting, and have some background music playing to set the mood.

3. Plan a diverse menu: Offer a variety of dishes that showcase different Pampered Chef products to give your guests a taste of what they can make at home.

4. Use demos and videos: Make use of Pampered Chef's demos and videos to show your guests how to use products and inspire them with recipe ideas.

5. Offer incentives: Consider offering discounts, free products, or hosting rewards to incentivize guests to make purchases and increase your kitchen show average.

How can I increase my kitchen show average?

1. Upsell products: When demonstrating a product, mention other related products that guests can purchase to enhance their cooking experience.

2. Bundle products: Create bundles of complementary products at a discounted price to encourage guests to buy more.

3. Highlight the benefits: Emphasize the features and benefits of Pampered Chef products and how they can make cooking easier and more enjoyable.

4. Share personal experiences: Share your own personal experiences and success stories with Pampered Chef products to show guests the value and quality of the products.

5. Follow up: After the kitchen show, follow up with guests to offer additional support, answer any questions, and remind them of any special offers or discounts.

What are some common mistakes to avoid when hosting a kitchen show?

1. Not preparing enough food: Make sure you have enough samples for your guests to taste and try out products.

2. Not engaging with guests: Avoid simply demonstrating products without involving your guests and creating a fun and interactive atmosphere.

3. Not offering enough variety: Avoid focusing on just one product or recipe, and instead offer a diverse range of products and dishes to appeal to all guests.

4. Not highlighting the host rewards: Make sure to mention the rewards and benefits the host can earn by hosting a Pampered Chef kitchen show.

5. Not following up: Don't forget to follow up with guests after the kitchen show to remind them of products they were interested in and any special offers or discounts.

How can I make my kitchen show more interactive?

1. Encourage participation: Invite guests to try out products, ask questions, and share their own cooking experiences.

2. Play games: Incorporate fun games or activities that involve guests and showcase Pampered Chef products.

3. Offer hands-on demonstrations: Allow guests to get hands-on with products and try them out for themselves.

4. Have a cooking competition: Divide guests into teams and have them compete in a cooking competition using Pampered Chef products.

5. Provide recipe ideas: Share different recipe ideas and encourage guests to come up with their own using Pampered Chef products.

How can I make my kitchen show more visually appealing?

1. Use colorful ingredients: Incorporate colorful and fresh ingredients in your dishes to make them more visually appealing.

2. Utilize different cookware: Use different cookware and bakeware to create a visually interesting display and demonstrate the versatility of products.

3. Display products creatively: Use different props and displays to showcase products and make them more visually appealing.

4. Incorporate decorations: Add decorations, such as flowers or table runners, to make your kitchen show more aesthetically pleasing.

5. Use high-quality photos: Utilize high-quality photos of dishes and products in your displays and handouts to entice guests to make purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JAE
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • DebPC