• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Home Office Leads: Understanding Quantity & Quality

Nicole - I'm almost embarrassed by it!I get about 2-3 per mo. Mostly I get online orders though. I just had my first cooking show from a lead though and it was over $800! And, I signed a consultant in July from a lead as well. So it's working out great in my opinion...Wow, that's wonderful Becky! I have been averaging about 1 lead per month, sometimes 2. It's frustrating though, because I follow up with them and then they don't respond back. I would think that if they went through the efforts of filling out contact me information on the site they would be excited to reply to a friendly email (most don't offer
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
Not sure where to put this...

But I am just curious - those of you who qualify for HO leads - how many a month do you usually get, and how many online orders from leads?

I'm wondering if what I am getting is avg. or not.

I've gotten two show leads- one ended up finding her old consultant in the area. i did get one online order lead for $30. this was my first month. what are you getting?

niclowther said:
I've gotten two show leads- one ended up finding her old consultant in the area. i did get one online order lead for $30. this was my first month. what are you getting?

Nicole - I'm almost embarrassed by it!

I got 5 leads - resulting in 2 new consultants on my team, a booking with a former consultant who wants to sign at her show, and a Vendor Table for August.

I got 8 online orders, about $300 in sales. (not sure exactly on $$ because I had some online orders from customers too, but I know that 8 of the 12 were leads from HO)

I've already gotten 2 online orders for this month.

I must be the only one in my area qualified for leads!

Mine have varied, I have received 1 new consultant, 1 show booking and several online orders since April. But since right before conference I've only had 1 online order.

Oh - I forgot to mention - those stats were for July only.

It seemed like alot to me, that's why I wondered about what the avg. was.

Wow, that's wonderful Becky! I have been averaging about 1 lead per month, sometimes 2. It's frustrating though, because I follow up with them and then they don't respond back. I would think that if they went through the efforts of filling out contact me information on the site they would be excited to reply to a friendly email (most don't offer their phone numbers). Anyone else have that problem. Anyone have a great email that you send out that sounds friendly and professional?

I get about 2-3 per mo. Mostly I get online orders though. I just had my first cooking show from a lead though and it was over $800! And, I signed a consultant in July from a lead as well. So it's working out great in my opinion...

jcsmilez said:
Wow, that's wonderful Becky! I have been averaging about 1 lead per month, sometimes 2. It's frustrating though, because I follow up with them and then they don't respond back. I would think that if they went through the efforts of filling out contact me information on the site they would be excited to reply to a friendly email (most don't offer their phone numbers). Anyone else have that problem. Anyone have a great email that you send out that sounds friendly and professional?

The only lead that didn't pan out was the one that didn't provide complete contact info. The rest have all provided phone #'s, addresses, and emails!

It's frustrating, because you know it's a wasted lead, and you go back to the bottom of the lead pool. I guess in my case, for July at least, I WAS the lead pool!

Becky - sounds like you're definitely above average. Nice feeling, eh? I've been asking my director how many leads she's been getting. I feel like TLs are getting more leads than Dir's, perhaps to reward us or to get us to build our biz more and reach Dir level.

For the leads that don't pan out, I have a theory re: the recruit ones. They're web surfing, look into PC a little, submit their info, but aren't really serious about it. By the time you get in touch with them, maybe even talk to them once, the interest has worn off. They've moved on to something else or decided the extra income is too much effort or whatever. I would really appreciate the decency of a reply to an e-mail, or for the ones that I speak with, a reply phone message or e-mail that they're no longer interested. I had one last month who said she was going to sign, left it that she would find a date for a grand opening, can't get her on the phone again.

I've been getting a steady supply of online orders (the last one in July pushed me over a commission level - yippee!) and some recruit leads. I'd really like the booking leads!

I have gotten one recruit lead (in June)....she is hosting a show next week, already rescheduled once....lots of email and voicemails.....she thinks she may finally be ready later this month.

I got one contact me with only partial contact info....her email was missing the last part....since I knew mil addresses, I was able to complete and contact her. Turns out she wanted a v shape cutter by the following day and hoping I had it "in stock". When I told her I didn't, she stop replying to my emails.

Gotten about 6 online orders since June, 4 of which did not want to be contacted. Out of the 2 that left contact info, I was able to book a show. The other does not reply.

Love the leads....hoping to see a major increase though. = )

Okay, so now I know not to be disappointed if I don't get the same amount of leads this month.

My director was telling me though about several other directors who were losing their lead qualification because of the new recruiting requirement.

Is there a lot of other directors in your area? I know that can play a big difference, if you live in an area with not many directors and now tl than you would be getting more than the areas with a bunch. I know my director gets a bunch because their are or were only two directors within like 100 miles of me ( I am not sure if this is still true now that tl get leads).

PCMomto4 said:
Is there a lot of other directors in your area? I know that can play a big difference, if you live in an area with not many directors and now tl than you would be getting more than the areas with a bunch. I know my director gets a bunch because their are or were only two directors within like 100 miles of me ( I am not sure if this is still true now that tl get leads).

There are a lot of directors who haven't qualified for leads. However, most of my leads come from one geographical area, so I'm thinking that one area must not have directors - My director doesn't know of any in that area.

I had one recruit and several online orders there are 6 directors within 15 miles of me 3 are clsoe friends and I know they are qualifying for leads the other 3 are from different clusters

I am getting HO leads since the new career program began. I average one per month. All have resulted in either a cooking or catalog show except for two. Of those two, one said she already had a PC consultant (why did she contact HO for one?????) and the other said after they contacted the company they purchased a chopper at WalMart (good luck with that one!). Still waiting for the GOLDEN ONE to recruit! I am truly thankful for these leads because they are individuals I may never have had contact with. :love:

It was just confirmed for me that I am the only one in this area qualified for leads! (actually it's the whole area NW of here)I just had a conversation with a director who has recently moved from this area. She had called HO looking for a director for hospitality for her consultants.
She was given my name, and I"m not even a director yet! Which means that there were no directors in this area for her to choose for hospitality. She asked if there was anyone closer, and was told No by HO!These consultants all live 30+ miles North, which is also where most of my leads have been coming from. Wow! That area is wide open for consultants!

jcsmilez said:

Tristen, I am having the same problem. I actually had 4 leads in from 6/28 to the end of July. One was about a booth for a Women's Day event at a local church. The other 3 were to interested in placing orders. I do use the e-mail templates that PC provides us, and have had no response back. The couple that I had phone numbers for and have spoken to told me to either send them a catty, or one gave me the order, but I have yet to get a call back with credit card or payment info. Frustrating!!!:(:grumpy:

ChefBeckyD said:
It was just confirmed for me that I am the only one in this area qualified for leads! (actually it's the whole area NW of here)

I just had a conversation with a director who has recently moved from this area. She had called HO looking for a director for hospitality for her consultants.
She was given my name, and I"m not even a director yet! Which means that there were no directors in this area for her to choose for hospitality. She asked if there was anyone closer, and was told No by HO!

These consultants all live 30+ miles North, which is also where most of my leads have been coming from. Wow! That area is wide open for consultants!

Good for you, Becky!! You deserve it :).

I should also add to my above post that as of this month I am not qualified for leads. I had a not so good July as I was on maternity leave. Now to get some shows for August, and get a recruit signed so that I can get those leads coming in again!

Bren706 said:
Tristen, I am having the same problem. I actually had 4 leads in from 6/28 to the end of July. One was about a booth for a Women's Day event at a local church. The other 3 were to interested in placing orders. I do use the e-mail templates that PC provides us, and have had no response back. The couple that I had phone numbers for and have spoken to told me to either send them a catty, or one gave me the order, but I have yet to get a call back with credit card or payment info. Frustrating!!!:(:grumpy:

Don't get too excited. I'd say about 95% of my HO leads in the past 2 years since I promoted to director have been duds. A lot of times the HO leads that book shows end up cancelling (I have one scheduled for this Sat the 15th that has yet to return my calls for host coaching). The ones that just go and order and never contact you are the best! It's free money! The rest are often too much work than they're worth.

I know that you are excited about receiving them, but they are just icing on the cake, not our bread and butter.

ChefBeckyD said:
Nicole - I'm almost embarrassed by it!

I got 5 leads - resulting in 2 new consultants on my team, a booking with a former consultant who wants to sign at her show, and a Vendor Table for August.

I got 8 online orders, about $300 in sales. (not sure exactly on $$ because I had some online orders from customers too, but I know that 8 of the 12 were leads from HO)

I've already gotten 2 online orders for this month.

I must be the only one in my area qualified for leads!

Go Becky! NICE! Hope that leads keep comin your way, if you are the only qualified TL or soon to be D!?!?:p

What are the qualifications for leads? TL and above?

Melissa78 said:
What are the qualifications for leads? TL and above?

Yes, you have to be a TL and you have to sell $1250 three out of the four previous months AND have recruited someone.

Thanks! No need for me to ask anymore. Recruiting luck hasn't been on my side.

Melissa78 said:
Thanks! No need for me to ask anymore. Recruiting luck hasn't been on my side.

Then talk to your director about helping you recruit! It's not about luck!

I hope I didn't have tone in my reply. I didn't mean any. I won't take anything away from my Director, she's been wonderful and will help in any way. I'm doing that new training thats starting in September as well. I've listed to several cds now (she has given me about 25 audio cds for my daily commute) and she is very supportive and eager. She wants to promote to AD so I'm sure she's willing to help however she can. However, I do believe that there is luck involved. Its only my opinion but you can lead the horse to water but you cannot make him drink. Either I'm doing something wrong or my guests just are not interested. I lead them to the water by asking each and everyone, just no one is thirsty. :)

1. How can I increase the quantity of leads for my home office?

To increase the quantity of leads for your home office, it is important to actively promote your business and products through various marketing strategies. This can include social media advertising, networking events, and creating a strong online presence through a website or blog.

2. How do I ensure the quality of my home office leads?

The quality of your home office leads can be improved by targeting your ideal audience through specific demographics, interests, and behaviors. It is also important to have a clear understanding of your brand and products, which can help attract the right type of leads who are genuinely interested in what you have to offer.

3. What are some effective ways to follow up with home office leads?

One effective way to follow up with home office leads is through personalized and timely communication. This can include sending emails or making phone calls to thank them for their interest and providing more information about your products. You can also offer incentives or promotions to encourage them to make a purchase.

4. How can I track the success of my home office leads?

Tracking the success of your home office leads can be done through various metrics such as conversion rates, sales numbers, and customer feedback. It is important to regularly review and analyze this data to determine which strategies are most effective in generating leads and converting them into customers.

5. What should I do if I am not seeing the desired results from my home office leads?

If you are not seeing the desired results from your home office leads, it may be helpful to reassess your marketing strategies and target audience. You can also reach out to other successful home office consultants for advice and tips on how to improve your lead generation and conversion rate. Additionally, consistently providing high-quality products and exceptional customer service can also help attract and retain more leads.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • TammyJo
  • General Chat