• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Success in Direct Sales During the Holiday Season: Tips for Newbies

In summary, the person is doubtful of whether or not they should continue their 30 day challenge. They are trying to collect orders, but with the holidays, nobody wants to have a show. They are also considering a mystery host show.
kpgmke
My 30 days ends on Dec. 22. I have booked 1 show. I am contacting at least 3 people a day. But with the holidays, nobody wants to have a show. They want to wait until January. Any advice? I don't want to be pushy. But I am now starting to doubt my decision to try this.

Thanks!

Hey, you're not too terribly north of KG.Start asking people if they want to order for Christmas for family members. Ask the guys you know if they want to surprise their wives with something for Christmas. Collect orders and submit your own catalog show.Did you have your first 4 shows booked before you signed?

Try close friends and family, thats how I got my first show's that way you dont have to be pushy hopefully by explaining that you need x amount of shows to qualify they might help you out! and if your booking Jan thats GREAT b/c in Jan you get double points for the new incentive keep up the good work you'll get what you need!!!

I had at least 4 who said they would hold a show and set dates, but 3 of them are after Christmas...

kpgmke said:
I had at least 4 who said they would hold a show and set dates, but 3 of them are after Christmas...

I would have waiting signing until 1 week before that first show, but hindsight is 20/20.

Keep chugging - you can do it!

Tell them WHY you woul like to get them booked before Christmas. I have noticed that if you share your goals with people then they are willing to help.

Has your recruiter done booking training with you yet from the Guide to Supporting new consultants? Have you made your list of 100?

You could try a mystery host show. Try to get 10 people to commit to collecting $100 in orders (even five people will do). You split the host benefits between everyone. If you offer free product to everyone who gives you $100 in orders, they will be happy to do it. Set it up online under your name or under "Mystery Host". If 5 people collect $500 in orders, you split $90 in free product between them. They all get $18 in free product. Give 1/2 price item and/or the two stones at 60% off to the two highest in sales if you make it a November show. OR offer the 1/2 price and 60% off items to whoever gets you bookings for January, one discounted item for each booking they get for you. Also offer that they all can buy as much at 25% off as they want after their $100 or more in orders are turned into you. Make sure you tell them the earnings may change if the $500 goal isn't reached (or the $1000 goal isn't reached, whatever.)

Related to Maximizing Success in Direct Sales During the Holiday Season: Tips for Newbies

1. How do I get started with using my Pampered Chef products?

To get started with using your Pampered Chef products, first read through the instructions and any additional tips provided by the company. You can also watch tutorial videos on the Pampered Chef website or ask your consultant for assistance. It may also be helpful to attend a cooking show or party to see the products in action.

2. How do I care for my Pampered Chef products?

To ensure the longevity of your Pampered Chef products, it is important to follow the care instructions provided. Most products can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water. Avoid using harsh abrasives or putting products in the dishwasher, unless specifically stated as dishwasher safe.

3. Can I use my Pampered Chef products in the oven?

Many Pampered Chef products are oven-safe, but it is important to check the instructions or packaging to confirm. Some products may have temperature limitations or specific care instructions for use in the oven.

4. What is the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Pampered Chef offers a satisfaction guarantee on all products. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Additionally, many products have a lifetime guarantee against defects in materials and workmanship.

5. How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant in your area or go to the Pampered Chef website to find a consultant. The consultant will help you plan the details of the party and provide you with product information and special offers for hosting. You can also earn free and discounted products as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Doodlbug329
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Amanda_RI
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • Melissa78
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies