• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Savings with Neilsen Homescan | User Reviews & Tips

In summary, Neilsen Homescan is a program that allows users to earn rewards and discounts by scanning the barcodes of their purchases and completing surveys about their shopping habits. It can be used with any store that sells consumer packaged goods and rewards can be redeemed through an online portal or customer service. The program is free to use, but users must be selected to participate. It can also be used with other money-saving apps or programs, but it is important to read the terms and conditions of both programs before using them together.
finley1991
Does anyone use the Neilsen Homescan and if so, can you give me your thoughts on it?

Thank you!!!!!

www.homescan.comSome of my friends do it and like it and just wondered if anyone else has tried it or if it's just a big pain to do.

I don't have time to get everything done that I already need to be doing - I know I don't have time for this.

Sounds interesting. Let us know how you like it. Do you get anything for doing it?

is it where they install the ratings thing in your home to keep track of the shows you watch? my girlfriend has it and would probably be happy to email you about it. if you want her email or if it is ok for me to give her yours let me know...you can email me bc i don't come on here all that much ....

Related to Maximizing Savings with Neilsen Homescan | User Reviews & Tips

1. How does Neilsen Homescan help me save money?

Neilsen Homescan allows you to earn rewards and discounts by scanning the barcodes of your purchases and completing surveys about your shopping habits.

2. Can I use Neilsen Homescan with any store?

Yes, Neilsen Homescan can be used with any store that sells consumer packaged goods. This includes grocery stores, drugstores, and big box retailers.

3. How do I redeem my rewards from Neilsen Homescan?

You can redeem your rewards from Neilsen Homescan through their online portal or by calling their customer service line. They offer a variety of gift cards and merchandise options.

4. Is Neilsen Homescan free to use?

Yes, there is no cost to join Neilsen Homescan and start earning rewards. However, you must be selected to participate in their program.

5. Can I use Neilsen Homescan with other money-saving apps or programs?

Yes, Neilsen Homescan can be used in conjunction with other money-saving apps or programs. However, make sure to read the terms and conditions of both programs to ensure they can be used together.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Admin Greg