• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Webinar Tips from Experienced Facilitators

In summary, to keep your audience engaged during a webinar, you can use interactive features like polls, Q&A sessions, and chat boxes, as well as incorporating visual aids and changing up the format of your presentation. It is important to have a backup plan in case of technical difficulties and to do a thorough run-through before the event. To handle questions effectively, designate a time for Q&A and assign a moderator. To improve your webinar facilitation skills, practice, seek feedback, and attend webinars hosted by experienced facilitators.
finley1991
Does anyone have any experience doing/running/facilitating a webinar? Could you give me some ideas/tips/thoughts? :D

Well, I haven't done a webinar but I have done SKYPE and I just got an email from them that we can go video for free if we want, thinking of trying it.....Julie Jones does webinars all the time.

I used to facilitate webinars when I worked for AIG. We did trying from our agents and they were a huge success. how are you planning yours?

Just toying with the idea for now... today I'm planning on doing some thinking-through on it....

Anxious to see how this thread develops! I am not good in this area of computers so I see a benefit!

I have toyed with the idea, but not implemented it.... Which service are you looking at using for it?

I already signed up for Freebinar.com but my day has gotten away from me and I won't get to play around with it and see how it works. Maybe tomorrow after Spring Launch...

1. How can I keep my audience engaged during a webinar?

One way to keep your audience engaged is to use interactive features such as polls, Q&A sessions, and chat boxes. You can also incorporate visual aids and change up the format of your presentation to keep things interesting.

2. Is it important to have a backup plan in case of technical difficulties?

Yes, it is crucial to have a backup plan in case of technical difficulties. This could include having a secondary device or platform to host the webinar, as well as having a colleague on standby to help troubleshoot any issues.

3. How can I make sure my webinar runs smoothly?

One way to ensure a smooth webinar is to do a thorough run-through before the actual event. This will give you a chance to test your equipment, make any necessary adjustments, and familiarize yourself with the platform and its features.

4. How can I effectively handle questions during a webinar?

It is important to have a designated time for Q&A and to let your audience know how and when to ask questions. You can also assign a moderator to help keep track of questions and facilitate the Q&A session.

5. How can I improve my webinar facilitation skills?

Practice makes perfect when it comes to webinar facilitation. You can also seek feedback from your audience and colleagues to identify areas for improvement. Additionally, attending webinars hosted by experienced facilitators can provide valuable insights and tips.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Karen Weber
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • chefjeanine