• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Sales: The Benefits of Listing Yourself as a Host for Open Houses

You can still get some of the great benefits! This is what the policies and procedures says (F-4): -You receive commission on guest orders only. -You will not be paid commissions on items you order at the host discount.-You are not entitled to the Booking Benefit or past host discount.
PamperedChefDebi
Silver Member
I know I've heard we lose out if we list ourselves as Host but can someone please break it down to me.... How does doing this "hurt" us? I did an Open House today along with several other vendors and I have $388 in sales to submit and I'd like to get one of the baskets as the host. Help me out experts! :D

We as consultants are not able to take advantage of the host monthly special or get any of the host benefits.
what you CAN do is put the show in someone else's name (your mom, sister child) but still have it shipped to you. now you can also use the free product value.Happy shopping !:)

You can still get some of the great benefits! This is what the policies and procedures says (F-4):

When you or a member of your household hosts your own Show, you are entitled to host benefits and commissions as follows:
 You receive commission on guest orders only. You will not be paid commissions on items you order at the host discount.
 You are not entitled to the Booking Benefit or past host discount.

In addition, please not:
 Personal orders placed on the show do not count toward the achievement of any bonus, incentive or award
 A recruiter or upline Director cannot be the host for a downline consultant.

So it is still worth it for you and yes you can buy the Host Special!! You just aren’t going to make any money on items you order at the 20% off. Also if anyone booked from your event, you won’t be able to get the host special item at that show.

I hope this helps!

reba515 said:
We as consultants are not able to take advantage of the host monthly special or get any of the host benefits.
what you CAN do is put the show in someone else's name (your mom, sister child) but still have it shipped to you. now you can also use the free product value.Happy shopping !:)

You CAN get the host special as a consultant. I hosted a HWC fundraiser and purchased the cups and squares. Consultants do it all the time.

I would put it in a neighbors or relatives name and send it c/o YOU and your address
I do that for shows whose hosts may be on vacation or a fundraiser--but can be done like that if you have an open house:D

The only host benefits that a consultant does not get when she is the host of a show are:

A consultant is not eligible for the past host monthly special from shows booked on her show.

If you pruchase anything with the show discount it is not commissionable.

A consultant host can purchase the monthly host special at their show, gets the free products value earned, the half price items earned and she can use the show discount if she wants (but that is not commissionable sales).

A new consultant who has a show that earns the 25% or 30% show discount might want to use it to get something special but personally I would wait for the kit enhancement month for anything I don't earn at 50% off or free.

I usually take the individual orders from my site and any random orders and put it in a show, and use the FPV to get items to use as incentive.

Related to Maximizing Sales: The Benefits of Listing Yourself as a Host for Open Houses

1. What are the benefits of listing myself as a host for open houses?

Listing yourself as a host for open houses allows you to showcase and demonstrate Pampered Chef products to potential customers in a comfortable and familiar setting. It also gives you the opportunity to earn host rewards and discounts on your own purchases.

2. How do I list myself as a host for open houses?

You can list yourself as a host for open houses by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and scheduling an open house event. They will guide you through the process and provide you with all the necessary materials and information to successfully host the event.

3. Can I still host an open house if I don't have a lot of experience with Pampered Chef products?

Absolutely! Hosting an open house is a great way to learn more about Pampered Chef products and showcase them to your friends and family. Your consultant will also be there to provide support and answer any questions you or your guests may have.

4. What are some tips for maximizing sales at an open house?

Some tips for maximizing sales at an open house include creating a welcoming and inviting atmosphere, providing samples and demonstrations of products, and offering special discounts or promotions. It's also helpful to have a variety of products available for guests to try and purchase.

5. Can I host an open house with a group of friends?

Absolutely! Hosting an open house with a group of friends is a great way to make the event more fun and interactive. You can even split the host rewards and discounts among the group, making it a win-win for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • floccies
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • pcjenkunkel