• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Rewards: Understanding Host Orders and Sales Totals

In summary, the conversation is about a first-time catalog show and the host's order. The host's order does not count towards show sales, but it does count towards the consultant's commissionable sales. The host qualifies for $10 in free product and 20% off additional items. The total of her additional products minus the free product value and 20% off is $76.00. She also gets free dish cloths. The consultant is nervous about submitting her first show, but the other participants reassure her that she has done everything correctly.
splash750
Hi Guys! Not sure where to post this so please forgive me if it doesnt belong in this thread. I have a question regarding my 1st catalog show.

Finally, my April catalog is closing up. I received all the money and Im ready to submit. Now, does the host order go towards her total sales? Bear with me as Im new with this......

Total orders NOT including host order or shipping and taxes=$280.25
Now, if Im reading this right her rewards are $10.00 in free product and 20% off anything else.

The total of additional products she wants to buy is $105 minus the $10 free product value would bring it to $95.00, 20% off of $95.00 is $19.00 which would bring her new total to $76.00.

$76.00 plus her host special of $15.60 will bring her $91.60 plus taxes.

Does this sound correct?
Does any of her order go towards her sales total which if it did would bring her over the $300.00 mark and she would qualify for more benefits?
Does she get the free towels since she will be paying out of pocket the $90.00.

Sorry but this is all new to me and Im nervous since its my first submission.
Any comments would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

The host order does not count towards the show sales but does count toward your commissionable sales...Yes the rest sounds right to me(not the math I leave that up to the computer) Yes she does qualify for the free dish cloths...

Ok, her own personal sales go towards the show total for your commission, but not her total, so she can't get more free product. You were right on her totals for how much she will earn and how much she will get for free, but that's it. She won't get anymore. If it comes to over 300 with her order, that will just be the total for you getting commission off it. Do you understand what I am saying? Close it at the 280, give her her rewards and let her order with her % off, and then it will be higher for the total show (your commission).

Great! Thanks guys! It was exactly how I was thinking and it all makes sense so yeah for me Im finally closing my first show...Yippee!!!

Congrats on closing your first show. Its a great feeling isn't it?

1. What is an "Ist catalog show"?

An "Ist catalog show" refers to a Pampered Chef party where the hostess collects orders from their friends and family using the first catalog of the season. This allows the hostess to receive the latest products and discounts before they are available to the public.

2. How do I host an "Ist catalog show"?

To host an "Ist catalog show", simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with the first catalog of the season and walk you through the process of collecting orders from your friends and family.

3. What are the benefits of hosting an "Ist catalog show"?

Hosting an "Ist catalog show" allows you to receive the latest products and discounts before they are available to the public. You also have the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your show. Additionally, as a host, you can share your love for Pampered Chef products with your friends and family and earn rewards for doing so.

4. Can I still earn rewards if I don't have a "Ist catalog show"?

Yes, you can still earn rewards by hosting a traditional Pampered Chef party or by placing an individual order. However, hosting an "Ist catalog show" allows you to receive the latest products and discounts before they are available to the public.

5. How long does the "Ist catalog show" last?

The length of an "Ist catalog show" can vary, but typically it lasts for about 2 weeks. This gives your friends and family enough time to browse the catalog and place their orders. Your Pampered Chef consultant will provide you with a specific timeframe for your show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • pctharper
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Monica9498