• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can We Boost Participation in Our Preschool Fundraiser?

In summary, the director plans to send a letter to parents next week letting them know they can still order until the end of the week. The goal is 2500. Depending on the response, the director may break down the numbers.
laylaleigh
I just finished a two day fundraiser for my children's preschool. Attendance was a problem! I was really surprised! The people who did come had good orders. The show is currently at 800 with other definate 10 orders to come in.

The director would like to send a letter out to the parents next week letting them know they can still order until the end of the week. Our goal is 2500! What would you say in the letter? It will be from the director this time. I have already sent out a letter and a reminder with the mini catalog.

Do you think we should break down the numbers? For example, each student bring in 1 $20 order to meet our goal. There are 122 students in the preschool. I don't want to come off pushy to the parents, but we are really trying to meet our goal and raise enough money for the items the school needs to purchase. I am matching an extra 5% when the goal is met.

Thank you for your input!

Last edited:
I like the idea of breaking it down. Sometimes the overall goal sounds overwhelming. But if the parents know that it works out to only a $20 order per student (and they don't have to order that themselves - they can bring an order from someone else), then it sounds so much more achievable.Definitely include that there will be additional funds to the school if the goal is met!

I would think sending something home would help. People are busy and don't always have time to show up at everything (or the energy or desire). However, if it's sent home, that gives them an opportunity to do something from home. Make sure that they have your website. If you had enough mini catalogs, that would have been good to send home too since it's visual. Good luck making your goal!

Thank you for the feedback. I sent home a mini catalog earlier in the week with a reminder taped to it. It had the times again, website info and how to order online. Several parents have commented on things they saw in the catalog and we have gotten 3 web orders.

I need verbage for the letter going home. To seem positve and not pushy.

I don't have time to think clearly. Procrastinating against cleaning right now :). I would be sure to mention the goal and stress how much per child that would be. Tell you family & friends that ordering Christmas gifts would help the school. Then I would mention that the school would receive and extra $125 from you JUST for meeting the goal. Maybe give gift ideas? Stocking stuffers and such. Great on hand presents for the "forgotten" gift. I think if you concentrate on the positive and not the "where the heck are all of you", you'll be fine.

Does it count if you procrastinate cleaning on a daily basis?

Thanks for the extra feedback. The "where the heck were you" would probably be bad! So would, "can't you see I am about to drop this baby and how hard I worked on this fundraiser!"

I am set to have my c-section on Oct. 7th!!! The day after my birthday, 8 days before my daughters' and 16 days before my sons'. We really love Oct!!

1. What are some ways to increase my orders with Pampered Chef?

One idea is to host a virtual party or cooking show and invite your friends and family to attend. You can also offer a special promotion or discount for those who place an order during the event. Another option is to share your personal Pampered Chef website on social media and offer exclusive deals or discounts for those who make a purchase through your link.

2. How can I use social media to generate more orders?

Social media can be a great tool for reaching a larger audience and promoting your Pampered Chef business. Consider creating a Facebook group specifically for your customers and sharing new products, recipes, and promotions regularly. You can also utilize Instagram and Pinterest to showcase your products and share cooking tips or recipe ideas.

3. Are there any incentives or rewards for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Absolutely! As a host, you can earn free and discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You can also earn additional rewards for booking future parties with friends or family members. Plus, hosting a party is a great way to introduce others to the Pampered Chef products and potentially generate more orders in the future.

4. Can I customize orders for my customers?

Yes, you can customize orders for your customers by offering personalization options for certain products. This can include adding a monogram or name to kitchen tools or choosing different color options for cookware. You can also offer gift wrapping services for those who are purchasing items as gifts.

5. How can I encourage repeat orders from my customers?

One idea is to create a loyalty program for your customers, where they can earn rewards or discounts for making repeat purchases. You can also stay in touch with your customers through email or social media, sharing new products and promotions regularly. Another tip is to offer exceptional customer service and follow-up with customers after they have made a purchase to ensure their satisfaction and encourage future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabailey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Bluiydangl
  • erinhoward
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
erinhoward
  • Cindycooks