• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Guest Discounts for a Past Host: Tips and Tricks

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef party offers the benefits of earning free and discounted products, learning new cooking techniques, and having a fun and interactive experience with friends and family. To become a host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website to schedule a party. The consultant will bring all necessary supplies and ingredients, so there is no need for the host to provide anything. Regardless of cooking experience, anyone can host a Pampered Chef party and learn new skills and recipes in the process. The length of the party can vary, but typically lasts between 1-2 hours and can be customized to fit the host's schedule and needs.
DTM2D
I have an show right now, but one of my guests is a post host. Where do I put her discount? And do I lose out for that part of my totals??? Thanks :confused: :confused:

no loss all gain----Put in the past host discount # then she will be entitled to the 60% off item and all others at 10% off----

You can e-mail me back if you ned help
[email protected]

More helpI have her number, but don't know where to put it....

click on past host
then go to pampered chef status
click the x type in the #
I hope this helps-----

Hi there! Congratulations on your show! As for your post host, her discount can be applied towards her own order as a guest, or you can add it to your host's order as a thank you for hosting. You will not lose out on any of your totals as long as the post host's order is included in your show's final sales. Hope this helps! Happy cooking!

Related to Maximizing Guest Discounts for a Past Host: Tips and Tricks

1. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, learn new cooking techniques, and have a fun and interactive experience with your friends and family!

2. How do I become a host for a Pampered Chef party?

To become a host, simply contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website to schedule a party. Your consultant will guide you through the process and help you plan a successful event.

3. Do I need to provide any food or supplies for the party?

No, your Pampered Chef consultant will bring all the necessary supplies and ingredients for the party. All you need to do is invite your guests and provide a space for the party to be held.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party if I don't have any cooking experience?

Absolutely! Our consultants are trained to teach and guide guests of all cooking levels. Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to learn new skills and recipes.

5. How long does a Pampered Chef party typically last?

The length of a Pampered Chef party can vary, but most parties last between 1-2 hours. However, your consultant will work with you to plan a party that fits your schedule and needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
  • lisa717
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lisa717
  • kcjodih
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies