• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Customer Care: My First Successful Call and Future Opportunities

Ida's ManagerIn summary, Ida had been hesitant to make customer care calls, but finally decided to reach out to a customer who had placed an order in January. She discovered that the customer had not received her order yet due to the person who took the order being on vacation. Ida offered to pick up and deliver the order, but the customer declined. She then informed the customer about the current promotion for stoneware and the customer expressed interest in ordering more and potentially hosting a show. Ida's positive experience with this customer encouraged her to make more follow-up calls.
kisrae
Gold Member
I don't know why it has taken me so long to do a customer care call. Maybe because I keep doing the same shows over and over and see the same guest.
Well last night I got up the nerve to call someone who placed on outside order in Jan. and I asked how stuff was, she told me that she hadn't gotten it yet because the person who she ordered it from was on vacation, and she would be back on Monday.
I asked if she would want me to pick up and deliver it to her, she said no. Then I told her that Feb was 20% off stoneware( booked for the rest of Feb.) and if she would like to order any more stones, she said Yes!
She asked me to call her at work so that maybe here and her coworkers could place an order together, When I call back I'll ask if she would like to host a show and earn some stones for free.:D :D

That's great Ida!! Are you questioning yourself now that you didn't make these calls sooner!!!;) :p

If she collects orders from work, all she needs is $150 to get 2 stones for 60% off and little bonus show for you.

Oh my Gosh!! I totally forgot. Thanks.
When I got off the phone last night, I was so happy that it jumpstarted me to do more follow up calls. Duh!!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I completely understand your hesitation in making customer care calls, especially when you have repeat guests. However, I am glad to hear that you took the initiative to reach out to one of your customers and it resulted in a potential sale and future host opportunity.

It is unfortunate that the person who took your customer's order was on vacation and caused a delay in her receiving her products. I am glad that you offered to pick up and deliver her order, even though she declined. Your willingness to go above and beyond for your customers is truly admirable and shows your dedication to providing excellent customer service.

I am also excited to hear that your customer expressed interest in ordering more stoneware and potentially hosting a show. I will definitely follow up with her at her workplace and see if her and her coworkers would like to place an order together. And of course, I will mention the opportunity for her to earn free stones by hosting a show.

Thank you for being a dedicated consultant and for always putting your customers first. Your efforts do not go unnoticed and I am sure your customers appreciate it as well. Keep up the great work!

Best regards,

1. What is a First Customer Care Call?

A First Customer Care Call is the initial contact between a customer and a company's customer service team. This call is typically made when a customer has a question, concern, or issue that needs to be addressed by the company.

2. How can I prepare for a First Customer Care Call?

To prepare for a First Customer Care Call, it is important to gather any relevant information or documentation related to your inquiry. This could include your account information, order number, or any previous communication with the company. It is also helpful to have a clear understanding of your issue or question, as well as any desired outcome or resolution.

3. What can I expect during a First Customer Care Call?

During a First Customer Care Call, you can expect to be greeted by a customer service representative who will listen to your inquiry and ask relevant questions to better understand your issue. They will then provide assistance, offer potential solutions, and work towards resolving your issue in a timely and professional manner.

4. What if I am not satisfied with the outcome of a First Customer Care Call?

If you are not satisfied with the outcome of your First Customer Care Call, you can ask to speak with a supervisor or escalate your issue to a higher level of customer service. It is also helpful to have a record of your call and any potential solutions offered by the representative.

5. Is there a time limit for a First Customer Care Call?

There is no set time limit for a First Customer Care Call, as it can vary depending on the complexity of the issue and the efficiency of the customer service team. However, it is important for the representative to address your inquiry in a timely manner and work towards a resolution as efficiently as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • raebates
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • esavvymom