• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Savings: Submit Your Aug Host Order Now!

In summary, the host of an Aug show is closing it and does not want the special offer she was offered. It is tempting, but she doesn't want to spend any money on it and has everything being offered.
chefkathy
I'm closing an Aug show and the host doesn't want the special....it's so tempting....but I don't want to spend any money (and I have EVERYTHING being offered!)

Tell me to just submit the darned thing!

JUST SUBMIT IT!!!!

Save your money for Mexico :)

Koolotus said:
Save your money for Mexico :)

what she said!

Submit the darn thing! ;)

Submit it!!!

So, which one did you buy? LOL

okay linda, i just snorted the soda i was drinking! :)

pamperedlinda said:
So, which one did you buy? LOL

That's what I was thinking!! So, what did you do Deb? I HATE when I get into that situation!!

Okay, I am going against the crowd. I would have purchased a second Grinder set. I would prefer to have one to take to my shows and one to leave at home.

you all are so funny.....guess what? I haven't turned the darn thing in yet!My day got away from me trying to get set up for an outdoor fair while it's pouring rain (thanks to Gustav). Now the wind is picking up and my tent is out there in all that. oh boy--can't wait to see what it looks like tomorrow.Hmm....an extra Grinder Set. Now you have me thinking.....but I already have a pepper grinder at home.Must decide and turn this in!

I NEVER let a host special go unused....I'm not saying I am proud of that...but I feel your predictament (sp?) I believe I have 3 yes 3 Mandoline's in my basement:bugeye: But they were 60% off...how could I pass that up!
People keep telling me to use it as host rewards, etc. but I never do...I have used some of it for incentives for my team...but yes I now have a new grinder set also...did i need it? No...did I buy at 60% off? yes.... I haven't opened them...don't know if I'm going to keep it or not...it is an illness:cry:
Hope you make a wise choice!:angel:

pckrissy said:
I NEVER let a host special go unused....I'm not saying I am proud of that...but I feel your predictament (sp?) I believe I have 3 yes 3 Mandoline's in my basement:bugeye: But they were 60% off...how could I pass that up!
People keep telling me to use it as host rewards, etc. but I never do...I have used some of it for incentives for my team...but yes I now have a new grinder set also...did i need it? No...did I buy at 60% off? yes.... I haven't opened them...don't know if I'm going to keep it or not...it is an illness:cry:
Hope you make a wise choice!:angel:

Oh wow! I sound just like you but I use them as incentives for my team. Deb, BUY SOMETHING!!!!:p:p

and now you know why I have a "basement sale" going on................

I rarely ever buy the host special if it's not being used. I feel guilty even thinking about using it - it is not mine to use.

FINALLY SUBMITTED! I made my MIL co-host and bought her the Grinder Set for Christmas. She was admiring ours while she was here last month. DONE!Now to go key in my $1400 show from the weekend, call leads from the big fair I did this weekend, take a shower, finish getting ready for our meeting tonight...yeah....

Related to Maximize Your Savings: Submit Your Aug Host Order Now!

What is the "Maximize Your Savings" promotion?

The "Maximize Your Savings" promotion is a limited-time offer for Pampered Chef hosts who submit their August order early. By submitting their order now, hosts can earn extra discounts and free products on top of their regular host rewards.

How do I participate in the "Maximize Your Savings" promotion?

To participate in the "Maximize Your Savings" promotion, simply submit your August host order by the designated deadline. You can do this through your Pampered Chef consultant or by placing an online order.

What discounts and free products can I earn through this promotion?

The specific discounts and free products you can earn through the "Maximize Your Savings" promotion will vary depending on your total order amount. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more details on the rewards you can earn.

When is the deadline to submit my August host order for the "Maximize Your Savings" promotion?

The deadline to submit your August host order for the "Maximize Your Savings" promotion will be communicated by your Pampered Chef consultant. It is typically earlier than the regular deadline for host orders, so it's important to submit your order as soon as possible to take advantage of this promotion.

Can I combine the "Maximize Your Savings" promotion with other host rewards or offers?

Yes, you can combine the "Maximize Your Savings" promotion with other host rewards and offers. However, some exclusions may apply, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• quiverfull7
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
linojackie
  • straitfan
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
toastnthekitchen
  • smilesarepriceless