• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Last Month of Shows with Exciting Deals & Free Cookware

In summary, the person is saying they are quitting their business because they are going back to school and they only have 4 cooking shows, 1 catalog show, and maybe 1-2 more catalog shows left. They are also saying that if you enjoy it, and it sounds like you do, there's no reason you couldn't do one show a month, or even one catalog show, and stay active.
Chef_2_Four
I am fizzling out from PC. I am starting school on Thursday. I had a post under business tips for those who don't know. Anyway, September is my last month of shows. I have 4 cooking shows, 1 catalog show, and maybe 1-2 more catalog shows. Since going back to school last week, I have had 2 teachers approach me about ordering something. I really don't want to quit for good but will not have the time to put into like I am so maybe I will become a hobbyist. :D But even if I don't do that at least I know I am going out on good terms and with 5 shows! Free cookware here I come! :p

Sell that cookware!

Do the hobbyist thing!

dannyzmom said:
Do the hobbyist thing!

I think I really want to, but don't know if I will be able to. I talked to my director yesterday and told her I really didn't want to quit but I know in my head and heart that I can't work, go to school, sell PC, raise my babies, and everything else!! I know that I have a year to submit shows before having to buy the kit all over again. so we will see!

If you enjoy it, and it sounds like you do, there's no reason you couldn't do one show a month, or even one catalog show, and stay active. If you have a few hours here and there to give to your business, I say keep going with it even if you scale back dramatically. You never know when you'll want it back in place for yourself and it would be easier to build it back up than to start from scratch. Good luck with your schooling! And get that cookware!

Just do shows during the summer when you can since you won't be in school.

Don't forget, you only need $200 every other month to stay active. That is 1 catty show every other month. Maybe your family and friends will help you out by keeping you active and you can step it back up during breaks and summers.

hobbyist thing is the smartest thing!:thumbup:
I was on bed rest for 7 months and then recovered from a c-section, I could not do kitchen shows and I just asked everyone to do catalog shows. You don't even need $200 in one month as long as you have $200 total in 2 months! On the months that it's hard.... directors probably have a better clear vision of this. I used to know more when I was a director but I've somehow forgot that knowledge! I better learn it again because that is where I'm headed again!
This way, you could still earn incentives and you can still order products at 1/2 price (samples) and your consultant discount! It will only be hard if you set your mind to the fact it will be! If you are positive about it and let people know that you do sell it, I bet business will come from all over and it will be easy to stay active!:D I say go for it!:thumbup:

I do it as a hobbyist thing:) It's usually show's for my friends, and every now and again I get the occasional person who wants a show:p

MissChef said:
hobbyist thing is the smartest thing!:thumbup:
I was on bed rest for 7 months and then recovered from a c-section, I could not do kitchen shows and I just asked everyone to do catalog shows. You don't even need $200 in one month as long as you have $200 total in 2 months! On the months that it's hard.... directors probably have a better clear vision of this. I used to know more when I was a director but I've somehow forgot that knowledge! I better learn it again because that is where I'm headed again!
This way, you could still earn incentives and you can still order products at 1/2 price (samples) and your consultant discount! It will only be hard if you set your mind to the fact it will be! If you are positive about it and let people know that you do sell it, I bet business will come from all over and it will be easy to stay active!:D I say go for it!:thumbup:
Does anyone know about this 100%??

I thought it was $200 every two months. I know it's every two ROLLING months (So, Jan-Feb, Feb-March, March-April, etc.) but my understanding is the same as what Cathy is saying. So, if you only do $50 in January, you need to do $150 in February.

But, my Director just told me in July (as I was close to going inactive then...) that you must do $200+ in one of every two months. So, in my Jan-Feb example I just gave, if you only did $50 in January you would have to do at least $200 in February.

I know that I have read that part in our manual many times, but I still don't know for sure. Who does?

KellyTheChef said:
But, my Director just told me in July (as I was close to going inactive then...) that you must do $200+ in one of every two months. So, in my Jan-Feb example I just gave, if you only did $50 in January you would have to do at least $200 in February.
Unless it's changed....what you just said, Kelly, is correct!

From what I read here: https://www.pamperedchef.com/images/cc/us/pdf/policies_procedures.pdf

and from my own experience and the experience of others - it is $200 in a 2 month period to go inactive. HOWEVER, once you are inactive - $200 at one time must be submitted in order to be reactivated.

For example - a girl in my cluster turned in $155 in July, and she will go inactive unless she turns in $45 this month. At least, that is what my director and Sr. Director were telling her last night at the Cluster Meeting.!;)

Becky is right. $200 in 2 months to aty active. I had a consultant submit $188.25 in June, she had to submit $11.25 more in July so that she wouldn't go inactive. Good thing she had a catalog show going on! If you do go inactive all it takes is a $200 show (one show) to re-activate.

Give it a try as a hobbiest. Being that our busy season is coming up... stay with it. You might just surprise yourself at how well your sales could be. Another reason not to go inactive - I think you lose your recruits!

becky and linda are right because I've had this happen with my consultants in the past. Another thing, I think it use to be the other way around but I know it's 200 total in 2 months now because of going though this with my downline!

I've been thinking!I have talked to Wesley and I am going to stay on as a "hobbyist". That way maybe this summer I can do shows or whatever. We will see how that goes!

Yay!:thumbup: :D I think you made the right decision! ;)

I work FT & go to school 2 nights a week. I plan to just do Sats. for now.
I have season tickets for football, so fall is shot!

I plan to stay active & hope for 2 shows a month for now & earn some Pan-O-Rama!

1. Can I choose which cookware I receive for free?

Yes, you can choose from a selection of our most popular cookware items, such as our Non-Stick Grill Pan or Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls. This offer allows you to personalize your free gift based on your cooking needs and preferences.

2. How many deals and free items are available during this promotion?

There are multiple deals and free items available during this promotion, including up to 60% off select products and the opportunity to earn up to $200 in free cookware. Be sure to check out our website or contact your consultant for the latest offers and details.

3. Do I have to be a consultant to participate in this promotion?

No, this promotion is available for both customers and consultants. It's a great opportunity for customers to stock up on high-quality cookware while earning free gifts, and for consultants to maximize their last month of shows and sales.

4. How do I redeem my free cookware?

To redeem your free cookware, simply place a qualifying order during the promotion period and select your desired free gift(s) at checkout. Your consultant will then confirm your order and ensure your free items are included in your shipment.

5. When does this promotion end?

This promotion is available for a limited time only, so be sure to take advantage of it before it ends. Check our website or contact your consultant for the exact end date of the promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SpiritdancerIA
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • SillyChef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisacb77
  • HealthNut