• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your June Event with a Free Show and Hospitality Benefits

In summary, hosting a Pampered Chef show in June offers a variety of benefits, including free products based on show sales and exclusive hospitality benefits. To qualify for these benefits, a minimum of $200 in show sales and $650 in sales with two bookings are required. The host-exclusive products for June include the Quick Cooker Set, Quick Cooker Rockcrok, and the Quick Cooker Ultimate Set. These products are only available to hosts and cannot be purchased by customers. The free show and hospitality benefits can be combined with other offers, but some restrictions may apply. To book a show for June, reach out to a Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date and take advantage of all the benefits available as a host.
LisaVH
I was trying to get at least one show for June, so I offered a free show. I mail invites and provide recipe ingredients/paper goods, etc. My question is in regards to the "hospitality benefit". What do I do with that? How do I handle that without offending my host (casual friend)?

If your putting it in as a cooking show it will automatically go in there as part of her Free product. Your talking about the $15.00 right?

Do you mean the extra $15 in free product for a cooking show? I just let them have it. The rest (postage, food, plates) is a tax write-off for you.

There's no way for you to take it out, so the things you provide are just a tax write off and come out of your pocket. Just be sure to choose ONE cheap recipe! Believe it or not, I can do Colossal Chopped Salad for $8 or less! And it makes a TON of food!!!

I let them have it, too, when I do a free show. They usually still purchase beverages and sometimes a veggie tray or chips.

You can eliminate it by setting it up as a catalog show. But giving them the catalog show benefits when they are having a cooking show (even if it's a free one) is not right. (In my opinion.)

debbiej please post the colossal chopped Salad. Thanks

Thanks. That is what I was thinking, too.

Oh yeah...please post that recipe!

the recipe is in the new SB

PCSarahjm said:
debbiej please post the colossal chopped Salad. Thanks

It's in the current Season's Best, which you should have. If you don't, it's behind Consultant's Corner, too.

Related to Maximize Your June Event with a Free Show and Hospitality Benefits

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show in June?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show in June comes with a variety of benefits! Not only will you receive free products based on your show sales, but you will also have access to exclusive hospitality benefits such as host-exclusive products and discounts.

How can I qualify for the free show and hospitality benefits?

To qualify for the free show, you must have a minimum of $200 in show sales. For the hospitality benefits, your show must have a minimum of $650 in sales and two bookings from your show.

What are the host-exclusive products for June?

The host-exclusive products for June include the Quick Cooker Set, Quick Cooker Rockcrok, and the Quick Cooker Ultimate Set. These products are only available to hosts and cannot be purchased by customers.

Can I combine the free show and hospitality benefits with other offers?

Yes, you can combine the free show and hospitality benefits with other offers available at the time of your show. However, some restrictions may apply, so it's best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

How can I book a show for June?

If you're interested in hosting a show in June, reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule a date. They will work with you to plan and organize your show, and help you take advantage of all the benefits available to you as a host.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • mmilus
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • laurieandjaffy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies