• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your January Host Incentive: Get Your Guest List in ASAP!

In summary, the January Host Incentive is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef that allows hosts to earn extra rewards and perks for hosting a party in January. To qualify, hosts must have a minimum of $200 in sales, 4 unique orders, and submit their guest list by the specified deadline. The rewards for the incentive can include free products, discounts, and bonus host credits. The deadline to submit the guest list will be outlined in the promotion details, and hosts can submit it through their Pampered Chef account or with the help of their consultant.
DebinIA
Gold Member
Attached is a flyer I created to prompt my January hosts to get their guest list to me ASAP. I have 11 shows booked for Jan and as of today, all but 1 have returned their guest list to me. And every one of the 10 I have received includes 40+ addresses AND phone numbers.

I had a TON of POR points and thought this was a good way for me to use some of the freebies I earned. I think you could change the prize to suit you and still get great results.

View attachment flyer, january host give away.pub

So, can someone make it into something other than a publisher document? I'm curious - but can't open it....

Thanks Deb!Looks great! I have a couple 8 inch saute pans I could use!

go for it!

Awesome idea!!

Related to Maximize Your January Host Incentive: Get Your Guest List in ASAP!

What is the January Host Incentive?

The January Host Incentive is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef for the month of January. It allows hosts to earn extra rewards and perks for hosting a party during this time.

How do I qualify for the January Host Incentive?

To qualify for the January Host Incentive, you must host a party with a minimum of $200 in sales, have at least 4 unique orders, and submit your guest list by the indicated deadline.

What are the rewards for the January Host Incentive?

The rewards for the January Host Incentive vary, but they can include free products, discounted items, bonus host credits, and more. The exact rewards will be outlined in the promotion details.

When is the deadline to submit my guest list for the January Host Incentive?

The deadline to submit your guest list for the January Host Incentive will be specified in the promotion details. It is important to submit your list by this deadline to ensure you qualify for the rewards.

How do I submit my guest list for the January Host Incentive?

To submit your guest list for the January Host Incentive, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and follow the instructions provided in the promotion details. You may also reach out to your consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
lesliec
  • pamperedcheflori
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies