• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do PHDs Affect Commissionable Sales?

In summary, PHDs, or Product Holding Days, can significantly impact your commissionable sales. Properly managing your inventory and strategizing ways to sell products before the PHD deadline can help maximize your earnings. If a product is not sold before the PHD deadline, it will still count towards your commissionable sales, but at a lower rate. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a PHD calendar and can set reminders to keep track of deadlines. Strategies for selling products before the PHD deadline include reaching out to loyal customers, hosting special promotions, and creating a sense of urgency through limited time offers.
heather223
Gold Member
I have a strange question~ if someone uses their PHD on their order does their order not count towards commissionable sales? Just wondering becuase the total I came up with for my show last night and the total that P3 came up with didn't match last night when I was balancing my show. The difference was the amount of an order where a PHD was used. :confused:

The phd amount will be taken off of guest & commissionable sales, not the entire order. If you're talking about the past host special order, that doesn't count at all towards commission.

crystalscookingnow said:
The phd amount will be taken off of guest & commissionable sales, not the entire order. If you're talking about the past host special order, that doesn't count at all towards commission.

Thanks for the response~ It was just and order that had a PHD, not a past host getting the current host special. I hsbe hd people use their PHD before but never realized it affected the guest & Commissionable sales.

1. How do PHDs impact my commissionable sales?

PHDs, or Product Holding Days, can have a significant impact on your commissionable sales. When a product is held for a certain period of time, it can affect your sales numbers and ultimately your commission. It's important to understand how PHDs work and how they can affect your earnings.

2. How can I maximize my earnings when dealing with PHDs?

The key to maximizing your earnings when dealing with PHDs is to properly manage your inventory. This means keeping track of when products are being held, and strategizing ways to sell them before the PHD deadline. You can also reach out to your customers and offer incentives or promotions to encourage them to purchase these products before the PHD deadline.

3. What happens if I don't sell a product before the PHD deadline?

If a product is not sold before the PHD deadline, it will still count towards your commissionable sales, but at a lower rate. This is because PHDs are designed to incentivize consultants to sell products quickly and efficiently. Therefore, it's important to stay on top of your inventory and sales to avoid missing out on potential earnings.

4. How can I keep track of PHD deadlines?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have access to a PHD calendar which lists all the upcoming PHD deadlines. You can also set reminders on your phone or use a planner to keep track of when products will be held. Additionally, your team leader or Pampered Chef support can provide you with more information and reminders about PHD deadlines.

5. Are there any tips for selling products before the PHD deadline?

There are several strategies you can use to sell products before the PHD deadline. One tip is to reach out to your loyal customers or host a special promotion to encourage them to purchase the products before the deadline. You can also showcase these products at parties or events, and highlight the limited time offer aspect of PHDs to create a sense of urgency in potential buyers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
grgann
  • lilscrapmama
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennuone
  • SummerG
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies