• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Profits with Host Coaching - Learn the Power of Staying Connected!

In summary, this person had a great show last night and their host was very impressed. They sent out invites for the host's next show and promised that the show would be great.
lockhartkitchen
I just closed a show for over $900 and the host used half off to get the full stainless steel set. I just earned another piece for pan-o-rama and I'm over $2000 for the month! Keeping in touch with your host can make a big difference. PS- I sent out the invites for her!

That's great! I had a pretty good show last night, even though my host was a little worried that she'd even MAKE the minimum. I told her to relax... and we'd see what happened. Turned out I thought I was late and got major lost getting to her house only to find that I was EARLY! Apparently my 'let's start at 6:30pm' got turned into 7:30pm... worked out in the end! She lives in a tiny trailer, not enough room in the kitchen and no table in the living room... sooooo glad I had made up those lapboards! She had 5 guests show and they got her to $400 by the end of the evening! She still has an outside order yet too... Strangest show I've had yet... very disjointed... me cooking in the kitchen and I'd take things out to show folks I thought they'd enjoy... sold 2 UM and 2 food choppers that way! Folks didn't really eat much but I just kept plugging away and ended up with a decent night! I think keeping her pumped up and excited to host a party really helped! She was a great host and I think I'm going to work on her as a recruit too... she took the UM out to the living room and actually showed it... made me proud and I told her she'd be GREAT at this. :D

Heh...please don't take this the wrong way, but my first reaction was "duh" :DSeriously, great job and I'm so glad it worked! Sounds like a fabulous show and thanks for sharing with us!!!

1. How does host coaching work?

Host coaching is a process where you, as a consultant, work closely with your party host to help them plan and prepare for their Pampered Chef party. This includes providing them with tips and tools to invite guests, reminding them of important deadlines, and helping them create a successful party experience.

2. Why is host coaching important?

Host coaching is important because it helps ensure a successful party for both the host and the consultant. By working closely with the host, you can help them feel confident and prepared, which can lead to higher attendance and sales. It also helps build a strong relationship with the host, leading to potential future parties or referrals.

3. How can I effectively coach my party host?

To effectively coach your party host, it is important to establish clear communication from the beginning. This includes setting expectations, providing them with a host coaching guide or checklist, and following up regularly. It is also helpful to personalize your coaching to fit their individual needs and provide them with tips and tools to make the process easier.

4. Can host coaching help increase my sales?

Yes, host coaching can definitely help increase your sales. By working closely with your host, you can help them create a fun and engaging party experience for their guests, leading to higher sales. Host coaching also gives you the opportunity to upsell and suggest additional products to the host and guests during the party.

5. How can I track my host coaching efforts?

Tracking your host coaching efforts is important to help you understand what is working and what may need improvement. This can be done through various methods such as keeping a host coaching log, sending surveys to hosts after their party, or asking for feedback from your team or fellow consultants. This information can help you adjust your host coaching approach for future parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • ivykeep