• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Max Limit for Supply Order Items - Check Here!

Info forum to make sure everyone is aware.Due to the popularity of several pantry items featured in our fall recipes, we've made it easier to have these items available for your Shows. You can now order up to 4 of the following pantry items with each supply order: FK63 Asian Seasoning Mix: $3.50 FK64 Jamaican Jerk Rub: $2.25FK65 Smoky Barbecue Rub: $2.25FN96 Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle: $4.00FN97 Sweet Caramel Sprinkle: $4.00It was in the September 25 WB, so pass the info to any new consultants on your team
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Is there a limit as to how many of each thing we can order on each supply order. I am planning on ordering a rather large amount of mini-catalogs and recipe cards due to upcoming shows and events and I just wanted to make sure that it is going to allow me to order them.

Holiday catalogs are HOTT and they will go fast!!! Order 'em if ya want 'em!:D :thumbup:

I always order the holiday catalogs! They are so popular at fairs!

I think the only limits are on actual product. I don't know what the limits are, though.

Thank you...it left me order everything that I wanted.

Heidi~

P3 will let you order things that may not pass through and actually get delivered. Not many things are restricted though...only ONE of each seasoning per order (limit of 3 of each type per season? not sure on the total limit) and only ONE of the 50% off products that are listed on there.

There is no limit to cattys, invites, recipe cards, etc.

Anyhow, if you order somthing "illegal" on your supply order they will still charge your card for the total amount that P3 shows, and then they will do an adjustment and add the difference to your next commission check. (I tried to order 2 or 3 of the same seasonings one season...didn't know about the limit of one per order...and it "went through" OK, but they did not fill the order and did the commission adjustment.)

well it was for recipe cards and mini cattys that I had the question about.

Yep...you are good then!

I don't believe there is limit on ordering supplies at all. I am planning on doing the same for upcoming events that i have.

KellyTheChef said:
Heidi~

P3 will let you order things that may not pass through and actually get delivered. Not many things are restricted though...only ONE of each seasoning per order (limit of 3 of each type per season? not sure on the total limit) and only ONE of the 50% off products that are listed on there.

There is no limit to cattys, invites, recipe cards, etc.

Anyhow, if you order somthing "illegal" on your supply order they will still charge your card for the total amount that P3 shows, and then they will do an adjustment and add the difference to your next commission check. (I tried to order 2 or 3 of the same seasonings one season...didn't know about the limit of one per order...and it "went through" OK, but they did not fill the order and did the commission adjustment.)

We just got an email (maybe it came in Weekly Bites?) saying that with the spices being used for Fall Recipes, we could order 4 per supply order.....that included Jerk Seasoning, Asian, BBQ, Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles......may have been a couple others ~ but those are the ones that interested me and I made a note of.

ChefBeckyD said:
We just got an email (maybe it came in Weekly Bites?) saying that with the spices being used for Fall Recipes, we could order 4 per supply order.....that included Jerk Seasoning, Asian, BBQ, Cinnamon & Caramel Sprinkles......may have been a couple others ~ but those are the ones that interested me and I made a note of.

Oh darn I forgot about that...I only ordered one of what I needed. And I did need more...I figured that I would just put it on a show and pay full price for it.

ChefBeckyD said:
AHHH!!
NOW they let us do that!!
I have been making the Pork Tend at my shows, and could only order one BBQ rub on paperwork/supply...So I had to place a PERSONAL order...and pay extra shipping! GRRRRR

Oh well....I definitely am glad they changed that...is it permanent or temporary for the fall recipes?

Weekly Bites wasn't to specific about how long it will be, although it sounds like it will be for this selling season (and I can see them updating the list if Spring recipes use Pantry products, too).

Due to the popularity of several pantry items featured in our fall recipes, we've made it easier to have these items available for your Shows. You can now order up to 4 of the following pantry items with each supply order:

FK63 Asian Seasoning Mix: $3.50
FK64 Jamaican Jerk Rub: $2.25
FK65 Smoky Barbecue Rub: $2.25
FN96 Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkle: $4.00
FN97 Sweet Caramel Sprinkle: $4.00
It was in the September 25 WB, so pass the info to any new consultants on your team who didn't get that one.

Thanks for the info Ann. I have been using cupcake holders and passing around the Cinn & Carm Sprinkles for guests to smell/touch/taste. I go through a bottle fairly quickly - BUT - I do sell the sprinkles this way...

Related to Max Limit for Supply Order Items - Check Here!

What is the maximum limit for supply order items?

The maximum limit for supply order items is 500.

Can I place an order for more than 500 supply items?

No, the maximum limit for supply order items is 500.

Is there a minimum limit for supply order items?

No, there is no minimum limit for supply order items.

How often can I place a supply order?

You can place a supply order as often as you need, as long as it does not exceed the maximum limit of 500 items.

Are there any exceptions to the maximum limit for supply order items?

In some cases, your account manager may be able to make exceptions to the maximum limit for supply order items. Please contact your account manager for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefloretta
  • Chefstover2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Kodeysmom
  • Products and Tips
Replies