• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marie Frietag Visits Moline, IL: Karen & Venita's Cluster Meeting

In summary, Marie Frietag, a Pampered Chef executive, is visiting Moline, IL to attend a cluster meeting hosted by Karen and Venita. The purpose of her visit is to share updates on new products, business strategies, and provide training and support for Pampered Chef consultants in the area. The cluster meeting is open to all Pampered Chef consultants in the Moline, IL area, and consultants who are not part of Karen and Venita's cluster are welcome to attend as well. Attendees can expect to learn about new products and business strategies from Marie Frietag, as well as opportunities for networking and training. There is no cost to attend the cluster meeting, and RSVP can be done by contacting Karen or Venita directly.
candiejayne
to Marie Frietag's visit to Moline, IL Monday night? Karen Winters and Venita Prichard's cluster meeting will be visited by Marie. I don't know if there are any others here from my area, but I'll be there if anyone else will be! I'm really excited about the evening!

Hey Andrea, how was the meeting? Any "aha" moments or great ideas to share?

That's great to hear! I'm not from Moline, but I hope you have a fantastic time at the cluster meeting with Marie! It's always exciting to have a special guest and I'm sure she will have a lot of great insights to share. Enjoy the evening!

What is the purpose of Marie Frietag's visit to Moline, IL?

Marie Frietag, a Pampered Chef executive, is visiting Moline, IL to attend a cluster meeting hosted by Karen and Venita. The purpose of her visit is to share updates on new products, business strategies, and provide training and support for Pampered Chef consultants in the area.

Who can attend the cluster meeting?

The cluster meeting is open to all Pampered Chef consultants in the Moline, IL area. However, consultants who are not part of Karen and Venita's cluster are welcome to attend as well.

What can attendees expect from the cluster meeting?

Attendees can expect to learn about new products and business strategies from Marie Frietag. There will also be opportunities for networking and training, as well as updates on the company's goals and initiatives.

Is there a cost to attend the cluster meeting?

There is no cost to attend the cluster meeting. It is a free event for all Pampered Chef consultants in the area.

How can I RSVP for the cluster meeting?

Please RSVP for the cluster meeting by contacting either Karen or Venita. They will provide you with further details and confirm your attendance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Brenda.the.chef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • PamperedK