• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director A Laid-Back Christmas Party for a Director's Cluster Meeting

In summary, a laid-back Christmas party for a Director's Cluster Meeting is a casual and relaxed gathering for company or organization directors held during the holiday season. Activities can include Secret Santa, games, a potluck-style meal, and team-building exercises. There is no specific dress code, but festive or business casual attire is recommended. Depending on the company's policy, family members may be invited. For the potluck-style meal, it is best to bring a dish that is easily shareable and does not require much preparation.
amy07
So last night I attended my director's cluster meeting. There were only 2 of us who are actually "in here line", the other 3 are hospitality. this was a really laid back meeting, it was more of a Christmas party. But I've got to admit, that the 3 that are hospitality are soooo awesome. They all have such enthusiasm for their business. It was so nice to actually chat with them all and "talk shop". I think it is such a wonderful thing that PC wants to encourage those without their "family" to be connected. :chef:

I know what you mean! I had two different consultants who used to come to my meeting as hospitality (both finished college and have gone onto other things). They added so much energy to the meetings. I think those that are hospitality are by nature more motivated - after all they are meeting with "strangers" - at first anyway.:p

My hospitality ROCKS! Except for the one weird one! I love them and it's great that my team always doesn't hear everything from me.

Good point Beth. I've recruited long distance and set up hospitality in the past and they never went and never did much. We have a hosptality whose now promoted to director and she's great!

What is a laid-back Christmas party for a Director's Cluster Meeting?

A laid-back Christmas party for a Director's Cluster Meeting is a casual and relaxed gathering for the directors of a specific company or organization. It is typically held during the holiday season to celebrate the accomplishments of the directors and to foster camaraderie among them.

What activities can be included in a laid-back Christmas party for a Director's Cluster Meeting?

Some activities that can be included in a laid-back Christmas party for a Director's Cluster Meeting are Secret Santa gift exchange, holiday-themed games, and a potluck-style meal. It can also involve a team-building exercise or a fun group activity.

Do we have to follow a specific dress code for a laid-back Christmas party?

No, a laid-back Christmas party for a Director's Cluster Meeting does not typically have a specific dress code. However, it is recommended to dress in festive or business casual attire to maintain a professional yet relaxed atmosphere.

Can we invite family members to the laid-back Christmas party?

This depends on the company or organization's policy. Some may allow family members to attend, while others may limit it to employees only. It is best to check with the organizers beforehand.

What food should we bring for the potluck-style meal?

For a potluck-style meal, it is recommended to bring a dish that can be easily shared and does not require much preparation on-site. Some ideas include appetizers, salads, casseroles, or desserts. Be sure to communicate with the organizers beforehand to avoid duplicate dishes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • amy07
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies