• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back to Business - Colorado Springs Area

pcsharon1

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Oct 17, 2008
Hi,

I am hoping someone here can get me into a Back to Business meeting in the Colorado Springs area. I have two consultants on my team that are here in the area and neither have ever been to any type of team meeting other than training with me. I would love to get them excited about their business in the new year and was hoping to find a BTB meeting we could all attend. Anyone who has connections in the area that may be able to get us into a meeting, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

frozenchef

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Jan 15, 2008
We're using Skype, FaceTime, iChat and oovoo to video chat everyone into our meetings. :) I usually use the first ones, but just heard about oovoo where you can have up to 6 people on the same call and it's free like Skype.

ldynred7

Feb 15, 2010
I live in Castle Rock, our B2B meeting is in Highlands Ranch... I don't have any connections in Colorado Springs, but i am sure you can come to ours if you want to make the drive.

jcsmilez

Advanced Member
Gold Member
Feb 11, 2007
My upline, Deena Hiltbrand, lives in Colorado Springs, I imagine she is having a Back to business meeting. I can find out the details and message you.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefLissa
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views