• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Marie Freitag's Jan. Kickoff: Join Us on the 31st!

In summary, Andrea is going to be at the Jan. Kick off at Hamburger University in Oakbrook. She is meeting Venita Prichard, her Director, and anyone else there. She is excited to meet both of you.
candiejayne
Is anyone attending Marie Freitag's Jan. Kick off on the 31st? I can't remember where it is at, I'm riding along with some from my cluster.

yes, I will be there- It is at Hamburger University in Oakbrook (my old stomping grounds) who is your director? Is Marie your upline? She was my hospitality director before I moved.

Hi Andrea - I'll be there too!

Venita Prichard is my Director, I'm in her 3rd line.

Anyone else? I'd love to meet some of you if you'll be there!

See you guys there in a few hours! I'm so excited, this is my first big event! I hope to meet both of you!

I got to meet Susan today, we passed in the hallway and said hello. I also saw DebbieJ, but didn't make it over to meet her! I did ask Susan if it was the same Deb from here that won a prize though! I got lots of great information, and plan to find time in my busy schedule tomorrow to try to implement some things I learned!

Hey Andrea! Thanks for stopping me to say hi! So good to put an face and voice with a name!

You are welcome! I also wanted to put a face/voice with a name too!

I've gotten on the ball and have started contacting people from my past! I sent emails out to people that I haven't talked to in a long time just saying hi and seeing what is going on with them right now. I don't want to seem like I'm only contacting them for business, so I'm starting out by making it personal first! I've sent out 5 emails so far, and I'm making a list of people that I need to call!

Did you have a nice dinner with your friends? The 5 of us who rode together stopped at a truck stop on the way home. It was a blast! They offer a 4lb burger to people with the catch of if you can eat it all in 60 minutes it's free! At the table next to us, 2 guys took the challenge! One guy got about 1/4 of the burger gone before he quit, but his buddy didn't quit! He finished that WHOLE burger, then ordered dessert! We stayed longer then planned, but we wanted to see if he could do it! We didn't make too bad time though, I made it home about 7:30!

candiejayne said:
I got to meet Susan today, we passed in the hallway and said hello. I also saw DebbieJ, but didn't make it over to meet her! I did ask Susan if it was the same Deb from here that won a prize though! I got lots of great information, and plan to find time in my busy schedule tomorrow to try to implement some things I learned!

yes, that was me, the obnoxious one who won the Bamboo Platter and nearly knocked down the wait staff running up to get it. :)

LOL! I did notice that, but I wouldn't say obnoxious, just excited! I was going to come say hi at the end, but when I got a chance to step away from my group you were gone!

Related to Marie Freitag's Jan. Kickoff: Join Us on the 31st!

1. What is the purpose of Marie Freitag's Jan. Kickoff event?

The purpose of Marie Freitag's Jan. Kickoff event is to introduce new products and promotions for the month of January, as well as provide cooking tips and recipe ideas using Pampered Chef products.

2. How can I attend Marie Freitag's Jan. Kickoff event?

You can attend Marie Freitag's Jan. Kickoff event by joining the virtual party on the 31st through the provided link, or by reaching out to your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

3. Is there a cost to attend Marie Freitag's Jan. Kickoff event?

No, there is no cost to attend Marie Freitag's Jan. Kickoff event. It is a free virtual party for all Pampered Chef customers and consultants.

4. Will there be any special offers or discounts at Marie Freitag's Jan. Kickoff event?

Yes, there will be exclusive discounts and offers available only during the Jan. Kickoff event. These promotions will be announced during the event, so be sure to tune in to take advantage of them.

5. Can I invite my friends and family to join Marie Freitag's Jan. Kickoff event?

Yes, you can invite your friends and family to join Marie Freitag's Jan. Kickoff event. The more the merrier! Simply share the event link with them and they can join in on the fun and learn about Pampered Chef products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • candiejayne
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom