1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Following Up with Facebook Contacts

1. Niki Kate

Niki Kate Novice Member

What do you send as a quick: Thank you for attending; isn't our hostess great? And you should really host/join my team? for people who attend virtual/facebook parties?

Everything people send for letters is LONG. I don't want a LONG thing - just a quick one off that I can send, that won't bore the person on the other end... I'm also hoping to sound fun and interesting, not just like a sales pitch.

Aug 13, 2016
  2. Admin Greg

Admin Greg Senior Member Staff Member

I don't know, but I like where your head is at. People are busy. Keep it short and clever. Make them smile.

Oct 17, 2016
  3. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

I don't send anything to individuals. If they're not a FB friend of mine, the message gets sent to a separate inbox that most people don't check.

Oct 19, 2016
  4. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

So where is this separate inbox? I get messages from people I do not know and they are in the same place I look for messages from people I do know. Wondering how many I have in the other box.

Oct 19, 2016
  5. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

When you click on Messages, you'll see at the top of the box that the word Recent is in bold. Right next to that is Message Requests. That's where messages from people who aren't friends appear.

Oct 20, 2016
  6. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

I think I must be doing pretty well as there was only on message.

Oct 20, 2016
    raebates likes this.
Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted