• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Following Up with Facebook Contacts

Niki Kate

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2015
What do you send as a quick: Thank you for attending; isn't our hostess great? And you should really host/join my team? for people who attend virtual/facebook parties?

Everything people send for letters is LONG. I don't want a LONG thing - just a quick one off that I can send, that won't bore the person on the other end... I'm also hoping to sound fun and interesting, not just like a sales pitch.

Admin Greg

Staff member
Apr 13, 2004
I don't know, but I like where your head is at. People are busy. Keep it short and clever. Make them smile.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
I don't send anything to individuals. If they're not a FB friend of mine, the message gets sent to a separate inbox that most people don't check.

byrd1956

Gold Member
Sep 5, 2007
So where is this separate inbox? I get messages from people I do not know and they are in the same place I look for messages from people I do know. Wondering how many I have in the other box.

raebates

Legend Member
Staff member
Dec 6, 2005
When you click on Messages, you'll see at the top of the box that the word Recent is in bold. Right next to that is Message Requests. That's where messages from people who aren't friends appear.