• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Join the HWC Booking Blitz Wed at 7pm EST!

In summary, the HWC Booking Blitz is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to help consultants book more party bookings and increase their sales. It takes place every Wednesday at 7pm EST and all Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to participate. To join, simply log into the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner and click on the "Events" tab to register. This fast-paced and interactive event offers valuable training, support, and encouragement from other consultants and the Pampered Chef team.
finley1991
Hi ladies! I'm going to offer a HWC Booking Blitz to my team Wed night at 7pm EST. Please let me know if you and/or anyone on your team would like to join in and I'll add you to the evite! The more the merrier!!! :)

invite for booking blitzCould you please send me your evite you are using for the booking blitz you are doing with your team. Thank you so much.
Brenda
[email protected]

Hi, Colleen, Can you share what was in the evite? Obviously too late to participate (sounds like it was today?) but thinking of doing one with my team.

I just put the date and time. The place was listed as their house. No phone number. They received the call-in number when they RSVPed along with the call script.

We did 15 mins of training, 15 minutes of calling and a 15 minute recap.

Participation wasn't the greatest but the one who did call in got a show booked so that was good at least!

Attachments

• Help_Whip_Cancer_Calls.doc
    25.5 KB · Views: 213

1. What is the HWC Booking Blitz?

The HWC Booking Blitz is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to help consultants book more party bookings and increase their sales.

2. When is the HWC Booking Blitz?

The HWC Booking Blitz takes place every Wednesday at 7pm EST. However, there may also be special Blitz events held at different times throughout the year.

3. Can anyone participate in the HWC Booking Blitz?

Yes, all Pampered Chef consultants are welcome to join the HWC Booking Blitz and benefit from the training and support offered during the event.

4. How do I join the HWC Booking Blitz?

To join the HWC Booking Blitz, simply log into the Pampered Chef Consultant's Corner and click on the "Events" tab. From there, you can register for the event and access all the resources and materials needed to participate.

5. What can I expect from the HWC Booking Blitz?

The HWC Booking Blitz is a fast-paced and interactive event that offers valuable training on how to book more parties and increase sales. You can also expect to receive support and encouragement from other consultants and the Pampered Chef team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • Karen Weber