• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Margaritaville Type of Party Ideas??/

In summary, the Margarita Bowl was a hit at the party. I served mini margarita pies and margaritas and the strawberry margarita squares were a popular dessert.
Cookin'Janet
Anybody have any great food ideas for a Margaritaville party?? I did read somebody used the trifle bowl for a huge Margarita and used a ladle...cute. I could do that with a sip and dip party as well.

There was a Cheeseburger Twist recipe that you could rename as a "Paradise Cheeseburger" (don't want to infringe on any copyrights...). Any Mexican recipe is usually a hit, too: Touchdown Taco Dip, Chicken Enchilada Ring.

There's an old pizza recipe that's been used by PC for ages, and here's a really tasty Mexican version. Sorry it's inexact- it's one of those recipes that's practically foolproof, so the measurements aren't critical.

3 packages refrigerated biscuits (not Grand size, just the regular 10 biscuit tubes)
1 16 oz. jar salsa
assorted taco stuff: seasoned browned ground meat, chopped onion, black olives, chopped green pepper
shredded cheddar cheese

Heat oven to 375F. Open biscuits. Cut all biscuits into quarters. Mix biscuit pieces with salsa and taco fixings. Spread in Rectangular Baker. Top with cheese. Bake 30 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through. Let sit 10 minutes before serving.

Cookin'Janet said:
Anybody have any great food ideas for a Margaritaville party?? I did read somebody used the trifle bowl for a huge Margarita and used a ladle...cute. I could do that with a sip and dip party as well.

I just stopped in to give the "Margarita Bowl" idea.... but you already saw it!

I just had a margarita party and served mini margarita pies and margaritas. It was fun and everyone enjoyed both the food and drink. I found the recipes under file, when I typed in margarita.

The strawberry margarita squares are a really good dessert. I cut mine up and garnished eash with a cool whip florette from the EAD and then a tiny piece of lime--they looked pretty too!

1. What are some fun party theme ideas for a Margaritaville themed party?

Some fun party theme ideas for a Margaritaville themed party could include a tropical beach party, a Hawaiian luau, a Caribbean cruise party, a Mexican fiesta, or a poolside party with a tiki bar.

2. What type of food should I serve at a Margaritaville themed party?

For a Margaritaville themed party, you can serve a variety of tropical and beach-inspired foods such as fish tacos, coconut shrimp, grilled pineapple skewers, jerk chicken, mango salsa, and of course margaritas.

3. What decorations should I use for a Margaritaville themed party?

To create a Margaritaville atmosphere, you can use decorations such as tiki torches, inflatable palm trees, beach balls, paper lanterns, colorful tablecloths, and tropical flowers. You can also incorporate parrot and pineapple accents throughout the party.

4. What activities can I plan for a Margaritaville themed party?

Some fun activities for a Margaritaville themed party could include a limbo competition, a hula dancing contest, a piñata filled with tropical treats, a photo booth with beach props, and a game of beach volleyball or cornhole.

5. What type of music should I play at a Margaritaville themed party?

To set the mood for a Margaritaville themed party, you can play a mix of tropical and beach-inspired music, such as reggae, calypso, and Jimmy Buffett songs. You can also create a playlist with popular songs from the 70s and 80s, as well as current hits with a beachy vibe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
booksx2
  • NMmommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jchesley
  • msinnard