• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Manage Guest Lists and Track RSVPs on Pws - A Comprehensive Guide

In summary, if a host puts their guest list and email e-vites, they would be able to see the guest list when they go look under the "work with my shows" heading. If nothing is there, then she hasn't used the guest list. I usually point out to my hosts that I"ve seen many shows have $200-$300 more in sales when a host uses this feature. I offer to do it for them if they aren't comfortable or if it'll save them time. I also customize the evite a little and mention what the guest special is and let people know if they can't make it they can still place an outside order.
kam
Staff member
Not sure how this works...

If a host puts their guest list and email e-vites, am I able to see the guest list?

Or am I only able to see the guests I put in for someone.

Am I able to track anything?

I am just wondering because it appears as though NO ONE has used the website for guestlists...

Yes, if a host enters a guest list through the host section of your website, you would be able to see the guest list when you go look under the "work with my shows" heading. If nothing is there, then she hasn't used the guest list. I usually point out to my hosts that I"ve seen many shows have $200-$300 more in sales when a host uses this feature. I offer to do it for them if they aren't comfortable or if it'll save them time. I also customize the evite a little and mention what the guest special is and let people know if they can't make it they can still place an outside order.

Not every host uses it, but I try to promote the heck out of it so most do. Good luck!

pamperedbecky said:
Yes, if a host enters a guest list through the host section of your website, you would be able to see the guest list when you go look under the "work with my shows" heading. If nothing is there, then she hasn't used the guest list. I usually point out to my hosts that I"ve seen many shows have $200-$300 more in sales when a host uses this feature. I offer to do it for them if they aren't comfortable or if it'll save them time. I also customize the evite a little and mention what the guest special is and let people know if they can't make it they can still place an outside order.

Not every host uses it, but I try to promote the heck out of it so most do. Good luck!

Does the customization work with with only the evites that you send - or will it also customize the one that the hosts send out?

(I have been customizing the ones that I send to the hosts.)
Thanks!

It would still work with what the hosts send out. You'll just have to explain it to them how to do it.:)

Thanks!

(what this all actually means is that no one is using my website!:( )

Related to Manage Guest Lists and Track RSVPs on Pws - A Comprehensive Guide

1. What is the purpose of managing guest lists and tracking RSVPs on Pws?

Managing guest lists and tracking RSVPs on Pws is crucial for hosting successful events with Pampered Chef. It allows you to keep track of who will be attending your event, how many guests to expect, and make necessary preparations.

2. How do I create a guest list on Pws?

To create a guest list on Pws, log in to your account and go to the "Manage Guests" section. Here, you can add guests individually or import a list from a spreadsheet. You can also categorize guests into separate lists for easier organization.

3. Can I send invitations and track RSVPs through Pws?

Yes, Pws has a feature that allows you to send invitations to your guest list and track RSVPs in real-time. This makes it easier to manage your event and make any necessary adjustments before it takes place.

4. How do I view and manage RSVPs on Pws?

To view and manage RSVPs on Pws, go to the "Manage Guests" section and click on the event you want to view. Here, you will see a list of all your invited guests and their RSVP status. You can also send reminders or follow-ups to guests who have not yet responded.

5. Can I customize the RSVP form on Pws?

Yes, Pws allows you to customize the RSVP form for your event. You can add or remove fields, such as dietary restrictions or plus one options, to gather all the necessary information from your guests. This can also help you better prepare for your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Pampered Angel
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • ChrisT