• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Sandwich Rolls from Pillsbury French Loaf Tube

In summary, to make sandwich rolls from a Pillsbury French loaf tube, follow the instructions on the packaging. You can add fillings or toppings before baking, but be careful not to overfill. Leftover rolls can be stored in an airtight container or frozen for longer storage. They can also be made ahead of time and reheated in the oven. There are many variations to the recipe, such as using different fillings, toppings, and adding herbs or spices to the dough. Get creative and make your own unique sandwich rolls!
pcjulie
I have a tube of the Pillsbury French Loaf and would like to make sandwich rolls out of it. Has anyone done something like this?

Did you try the pillsbury site (http://www.pillsbury.com/)?

tlennhoff said:
Did you try the pillsbury site (http://www.pillsbury.com/)?

You know something...I LOVE that site.....:eek: :p
I actually get alot of ideas from there.:cool:

1. How do I make sandwich rolls from a Pillsbury French loaf tube?

To make sandwich rolls, simply follow the instructions on the Pillsbury French loaf tube packaging. After rolling out the dough and cutting it into desired sizes, place the rolls on a baking sheet and bake according to the instructions on the package.

2. Can I add fillings or toppings to the sandwich rolls?

Yes, you can add fillings or toppings to the sandwich rolls before baking. Some popular options include sliced deli meat, cheese, and vegetables. Just make sure to not overfill the rolls to prevent them from bursting open during baking.

3. How do I store leftover sandwich rolls?

If there are any leftover sandwich rolls, store them in an airtight container or plastic bag at room temperature. They can also be frozen for longer storage. To reheat, simply place the rolls in a preheated oven for a few minutes until warmed through.

4. Can I make the sandwich rolls ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the sandwich rolls ahead of time. After baking, let them cool completely and store them in an airtight container. When ready to use, reheat them in the oven for a few minutes until warmed through.

5. Are there any variations to the sandwich roll recipe?

Yes, there are many variations to the sandwich roll recipe. You can experiment with different fillings and toppings, such as different types of cheese, meats, and vegetables. You can also add herbs or spices to the dough for added flavor. Get creative and make your own unique sandwich rolls!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janezapchef
Replies
Views
ihavethetools
  • chefsteph07
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies