• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Tips... St. Mini Loaf Pan..

In summary, the St. Mini Loaf Pan can make 4 loaves at once, each measuring 5.5 inches by 3 inches. It is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. It is also dishwasher safe and made of carbon steel with a non-stick coating for easy release of baked goods.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I am thinking of breaking out my mini loaf pan today to make pumpkin bread with the fresh pumpkin I just cooked up. I have only used the stone a few times for meat loaf. My history with stoneware and quick brads is not great. I usually burn the outside? This is the only thinkg I have ever had issues with.

Any tips would be great!

I would turn the temperature down by 25 degrees if you're having that problem. I find that cakes seem to dry out and cook faster in my Rectangle Baker compared to a non-stone. I followed the directions in the PC recipes, but if using a box mix, try following the PC recipe directions for quick breads. If you don't have any of those directions than turn your oven down by 25 degrees. That's what I'd do anyway.

Thanks JAE... I will try it!

1. How many loaves can the St. Mini Loaf Pan make at once?

The St. Mini Loaf Pan can make 4 loaves at once, perfect for small gatherings or meal prep for the week.

2. What is the size of each loaf in the St. Mini Loaf Pan?

Each loaf measures 5.5 inches by 3 inches, making them the perfect size for individual servings or gift giving.

3. Can the St. Mini Loaf Pan be used in the oven?

Yes, the St. Mini Loaf Pan is oven-safe and can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.

4. Is the St. Mini Loaf Pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, the St. Mini Loaf Pan is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup.

5. What materials is the St. Mini Loaf Pan made of?

The St. Mini Loaf Pan is made of carbon steel with a non-stick coating for easy release of baked goods.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• straitfan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • ChefPaulaB
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
janezapchef
  • cactus_flower