• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Pan Pizza with the Executive Saute Pan: A Recipe Challenge

In summary, the Executive Saute Pan comes pre-seasoned and is 12 inches in diameter, making it suitable for a full-sized pizza. It is not designed for stovetop use and to prevent sticking, you can grease the pan and sprinkle cornmeal or flour before adding the dough. Any pizza dough recipe can be used, with adjustments to cooking time and temperature.
photochef
Has anyone noticed the pan pizza recipe in the special edition? It says to make it in the stainless 8" saute pan, I don't have that yet but that pizza looks really good. Y'all think it can be made in the executive saute pan? I just submitted my second show for July.... Send me my goodies!!!!!:p

I noticed the oven temp was 500 degrees. Isn't that too hot for the executive cookware?
Did look yummy though didn't it?

Submit 2 July shows and you will earn the ss one! And yes, it does look yummy!

I saw a recipe for that using the ex cw somewhere. Check the special edition consultant news. I would do it for you, but I'm too tired. I'll look tomorrow.

Aren't you supposed to put that pizza under the broiler? I thought that was the whole thing they were showing with the SS cookware.

1. How do I season the Executive Saute Pan before making pan pizza?

The Executive Saute Pan comes pre-seasoned, so you do not need to season it before use. However, if you prefer a more non-stick surface, you can lightly coat the pan with oil and bake it in a 400 degree oven for 30 minutes before use.

2. Is the Executive Saute Pan large enough to make a full-sized pizza?

Yes, the Executive Saute Pan is 12 inches in diameter, making it the perfect size for a standard large pizza crust.

3. Can I use the Executive Saute Pan on the stovetop to cook the pizza?

No, the Executive Saute Pan is not designed for stovetop use. It is meant for use in the oven only.

4. How do I prevent the pizza from sticking to the pan?

To prevent sticking, make sure to generously grease the pan with oil or cooking spray before adding the pizza dough. You can also sprinkle cornmeal or flour on the bottom of the pan before adding the dough.

5. Can I use any pizza dough recipe with the Executive Saute Pan?

Yes, you can use any pizza dough recipe with the Executive Saute Pan. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature according to your specific recipe.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • JaimeAnnR
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD