• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need recipe ideas for 8 saute pan?

In summary, the 8-inch sauté pan is a versatile kitchen tool that can be used for making individual servings of dishes such as omelettes, frittatas, and quesadillas, as well as sautéing vegetables, searing meat, and making sauces. It is oven-safe up to 450°F and compatible with all cooktops, including induction. The pan is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for best results. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty to cover any defects under normal household use.
feather18
I have been reading the threads, and i have alot of shows for Sept. and it would be perfect to show the cookware, but the only recipe i know for either saute pan(exec or stainless) is the italian bread... I pretty much have only the products from the kit, plus some little ones, but if anyone has any ideas on how i could show it... Thanks!! :D

Try the ice cube demo. Do a search for "ice" and you'll find the info. Too tired to type. Off to bed for me.

thanks Jae!!

Just wanted to bump this thread, as I'm looking for some creative recipes for the 8" pan as well. For my september shows I'm looking to do thre small recipes. Pork in the DCB, the mini pesto pizza and soemthing else. Either sweet or savory, it doesn't matter....

the warm choco brownies, those are good, or a cake in the fluted pan in microwave, .. or...lol.. the new mini cinnamon rolls. I made those saturday and my fam. loved them!!

I also am looking for a recipe for the 8' saute pan. I am saving the pork tenderloin in DCB for October as it is the special. I have already tried the pork cooked in it. It was great.

Related to Need recipe ideas for 8 saute pan?

1. What are some recipe ideas for the 8-inch sauté pan?

The 8-inch sauté pan is perfect for making individual servings of dishes like omelettes, frittatas, and quesadillas. You can also use it for sautéing vegetables, searing small cuts of meat, and making sauces or gravies.

2. Can I use the 8-inch sauté pan in the oven?

Yes, the 8-inch sauté pan is oven-safe up to 450°F. This makes it great for dishes that require both stovetop and oven cooking, like casseroles or baked pasta dishes.

3. Is the 8-inch sauté pan suitable for induction cooktops?

Yes, the 8-inch sauté pan is compatible with all cooktops, including induction. Its stainless steel construction allows for even heat distribution and efficient cooking on any type of cooktop.

4. How do I clean the 8-inch sauté pan?

The 8-inch sauté pan is dishwasher safe, but we recommend hand washing for best results. Use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge or cloth to clean the pan. Avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive scrubbers, as they can damage the non-stick coating.

5. What is the warranty on the 8-inch sauté pan?

The 8-inch sauté pan comes with a limited lifetime warranty. This covers any defects in materials or workmanship under normal household use. If you encounter any issues with your pan, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kathytnt
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
PampChefJoy
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Kati
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies