• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What can I create with an 8 inch saute pan?

In summary, the 8 inch saute is the only piece of our cookware that I have to work with to show off the cookware line. Anne would like the apple pull apart bread or garlic bits, either of which are very simple and good. Recipes would be great.
Kathytnt
The 8 inch saute is the only piece of our cookware that I have to work with to show off the cookware line. What ideas do you to show off this cookware that I could do with the small saute pan? :confused:

I would do either the garlic bits or the apple pull apart bread they are very simple & good!

Do you need the recipes??

Anne
upstate ny

i would like the apple pull apart. please it sounds yummy

I don't think I've seen the apple pull apart yet...

recipes would be great - Anyone know mini-cake recipes too??

Here are some recipes that I got off here.

Hope this helps

~

Attachments

• CHEF SUCCESS - Recipe - Saute Pan Biscuits 001.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 1,028
  • mini fluted pan recipes.doc
    87.5 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
Rice krispie treats! 1 tablespoon butter, 1/4 cup marshmallows, 1/4 cup rice krispies...

Show off how easily they SLIDE right out of the pan and clean up with a paper towel....

I made the garlic pull aparts not too long ago. Be warned... a stick of buter is too much, go with 3-4 Tbsps instead.

Don't get me wrong, I love butter!

Joy--love the rice crispies treats idea, but for those of us who are beginner cooks can you please explain HOW to make the treats? temp? in oven or stove? Do we mix ingredients right in the pan? PC recipes are so great and easy because of such detailed instructions....Otherwise I wouldn't be able to do my job....and I have never made rice crispie treats the normal way so I am really at a loss for this one. Thanks in advance

Pull Apart Bread

Apple Cinnamon

1/2 stick butter-- this will be split up between sauteing the apples & dipping
them
Pantry Cinnamon Plus
¼ cup sugar
1 apple, sliced and chopped
1 package Pillsbury Grands Biscuits

Caramel Pecan

1/2 stick butter- this will be split up between sauteing the apples & dipping
them

1 jar caramel ice cream topping
1 cup pecans, chopped
1 package Pillsbury Grands Biscuits

Garlic

2 Tbs of butter
Pantry Italian Seasoning
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 package Pillsbury Grand Biscuits

Preheat oven to 350. Melt butter in Small Sauté Pan on stovetop, over medium heat—add ingredients, except biscuits, and sauté until softened, 1 to 2 minutes. Using Utility Knife, cut biscuits into quarters. Add all the biscuits to the pan, toss with butter mixture, immediately put in oven and bake 18-20 minutes.

I thought that a whole stick was way too much

sillylittlechef said:
Joy--love the rice crispies treats idea, but for those of us who are beginner cooks can you please explain HOW to make the treats? temp? in oven or stove? Do we mix ingredients right in the pan? PC recipes are so great and easy because of such detailed instructions....Otherwise I wouldn't be able to do my job....and I have never made rice crispie treats the normal way so I am really at a loss for this one. Thanks in advance

Just melt the butter on the stove, add marshmallows and stir to melt... then add the krispies!

The garlic pull aparts or cinnamon pull aparts are good for demonstrating that the pan is oven safe, but the rice krispies are a good "B" recipe or something to do while the "A" recipe is baking in the oven....

Related to What can I create with an 8 inch saute pan?

What are the dimensions of the 8 inch sauté pan?

The 8 inch sauté pan has a diameter of 8 inches and a depth of approximately 2 inches.

Is the 8 inch sauté pan oven-safe?

Yes, the 8 inch sauté pan is oven-safe up to 450°F (232°C).

Can I use metal utensils with the 8 inch sauté pan?

No, we recommend using non-metal utensils with our 8 inch sauté pan to avoid damaging the non-stick coating.

What is the weight of the 8 inch sauté pan?

The 8 inch sauté pan weighs approximately 1.5 pounds.

Can I use the 8 inch sauté pan on an induction cooktop?

Yes, the 8 inch sauté pan is compatible with all stovetops, including induction.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefSteph06
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • Chef Kearns
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • feather18