• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sausage & Saute Pan Questions: Will It Fit and Work Without Sausage?

In summary, the saute pan is suitable for cooking sausages and can accommodate larger sizes, but cutting them into smaller pieces may be necessary. It can also be used for other types of meat and is compatible with all cooktops. Preheating the pan is recommended before adding food, and it is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for maintenance.
bridgetbakes
Does anyone know if:

1) The sausage for this recipe will fit in the 8" saute pan, vs. the 10" saute pan the recipe calls for

and

2) Will this recipe work WITHOUT the sausage?

Any help appreciated! ;)

I would think you could fit the sausage into the saute pan..just be careful when stirring!

I am sure it will work WITHOUT the sausage. You could skip it altogether or add ground beef or meat crumbles if you don't want meat.

I made mine with hamburger and it was delicious.

I make mine with hamburger & its awesome. :love: Tweak it the way you like-spices, etc. What is so good about it, is cooking the noodles in the sauce is like eating it the next day, after the flavors have melded together.

It is truely a great quick & easy dinner that I make when I get home from work at 6:00 pm.

I'm thinking I might try it for a recipe at my next show & try to sell some 12" skillets as try me pans. That was suggested by Lisa Amblo (?sp?)

I am loving Pan-O-Rama:D :love:

Hi there! As a pampered chef consultant, I can definitely help answer your questions. To answer your first question, the sausage for this recipe should fit in the 8" saute pan just fine. However, you may need to adjust the amount of sausage you use if the pan becomes too crowded. As for your second question, this recipe should still work without the sausage. You may want to add in some extra veggies or protein to make up for the missing sausage, but it should still turn out delicious. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

Related to Sausage & Saute Pan Questions: Will It Fit and Work Without Sausage?

1. Will the saute pan be big enough to fit a whole sausage?

Yes, our saute pans are designed to fit a variety of sizes of sausages, including larger ones. You may need to cut the sausage into smaller pieces to fit them comfortably in the pan.

2. Can I use the saute pan for other types of meat besides sausage?

Absolutely! Our saute pans are versatile and can be used for cooking a variety of meats, vegetables, and other dishes. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time and temperature as needed.

3. Do I need to preheat the saute pan before adding the sausage?

Yes, it is recommended to preheat the saute pan before adding any food. This will ensure that the pan is evenly heated and will prevent the sausage from sticking.

4. Can I use the saute pan on an induction cooktop?

Yes, our saute pans are compatible with all types of cooktops, including induction. They are made with a magnetic stainless steel base that allows for efficient heat conduction on all cooktop surfaces.

5. Is the saute pan dishwasher safe?

Yes, our saute pans are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong the life of the pan and maintain its non-stick properties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
raebates
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • ConnieR
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
ConnieR