• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director BBQ Pizza Pan Recipe Collection and Free eCookbook for Team Challenges

In summary, the leaders are challenging their teams to sell 7-10 pizza pans, and a free ecookbook may help.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hello everyone....for those who aren't on CS, here's a recipe collection for the pizza pan. Also, leaders are challenging their team to sell 7-10 pizza pans, and a free ecookbook may help.

For everyone who's seen this again and again and again....my apologies! :)

Attachments

• BBQ Pizza Pan.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 384
Laurie,
Have you seen words that leaders are using to challenge their teams?

I've seen a couple posts on FB that just say "I have a challenge to sell 7 of these", but nothing more than that yet.
(I didn't see a thread on CS about the challenge - just the recipe book - maybe I'm missing it)

Jenny

Hi Jenny,Here's a few:From Eileen O'Heron:Who wants a paycheck on July 8th? Holla!! Here’s something to promote – Keep the oven off and fire up the barbee – pizzas on the grill is ALL the rage – put a BBQ Pizza Pan in 7 kitchens and you’ll get a paycheck on the 8th :) PLUS you’ll be “active” – if you’re on facebook – get it up on your page and watch the sales pour in.....Who’s in?From Brandis S: Team, are you struggling to get a show together this month?? Or, maybe you need that SECOND show for the free apron??Well- let's make it easy!! Sell just 7 of our BBQ Pizza Pans and you have a SHOW!4th of July is coming up, and everybody needs a BBQ Pizza Pan!! Let everybody know that THEIR 4th of July BBQ will be the talk of the town with grilled pizza!Set up a show on your website with the host name "BBQ Pizza". Create an event called "BBQ Pizza Pan" and invite all of your facebook friends! In the event, copy this picture of this amazing BBQ Pizza (And I have stolen Michele and Sharon's pizza pictures! LOL). Call up your friends, send texts and emails and let everybody know that you have been challenged to sell at least 7 BBQ Pizza Pans by Sunday the 24th (to ensure 4th of July delivery)-And, to make it interesting, the team member who sells the MOST BBQ Pizza Pans by Sunday June 24th, will get a FREE BBQ Pizza Pan from me!! (Must sell a minimum of 7 pizza pans to qualify)To make it more fun for your guests, you can choose to do a mystery host show, where one or two of THEM will receive the host rewards. ($15 for free, 60% off host special and 15% discount on any product. Set it up as a co-host situation and one can take the $15 free, and the other can take the 60% off). You can even offer to have YOUR Pizza pan (should you be the winner) sent to one of YOUR customers instead.

Laura, thank you for sharing this!! :blushing::blushing:I have not used my BBQ pizza pan yet so I have to do some experimenting! Thank you so very much!:clap:

Hi there! Thank you for sharing this BBQ pizza pan recipe collection and the free eCookbook for team challenges. As a fellow consultant, I know how important it is for our teams to stay motivated and have fun while reaching our goals. This is a great way to inspire our team members to sell more pizza pans and also provide them with some delicious recipes to try out. And don't worry about sharing it again and again, it's always good to have a reminder and it shows how dedicated you are to helping our team succeed. Keep up the great work!

What is the "Bbq Pizza Pan Booklet"?

The "Bbq Pizza Pan Booklet" is a booklet of recipes and tips for making delicious pizza on a BBQ grill using a special pizza pan.

How do I use the "Bbq Pizza Pan Booklet"?

To use the "Bbq Pizza Pan Booklet", first preheat your BBQ grill according to the instructions in the booklet. Then, follow the specific recipe instructions for the type of pizza you want to make. Place the pizza pan on the grill and cook according to the recipe. Enjoy your delicious BBQ pizza!

What types of recipes are included in the "Bbq Pizza Pan Booklet"?

The "Bbq Pizza Pan Booklet" includes a variety of pizza recipes, including classic favorites like Margherita and Pepperoni, as well as unique and creative options such as BBQ Chicken and Veggie Lovers. There are also tips for making your own pizza dough and suggestions for tasty toppings.

Is the "Bbq Pizza Pan Booklet" suitable for all types of BBQ grills?

While the "Bbq Pizza Pan Booklet" is designed for use with BBQ grills, it may not be suitable for all types of grills. It is recommended to check the specifications and compatibility of your specific grill before using the pizza pan and following the recipes in the booklet.

Can I purchase the "Bbq Pizza Pan Booklet" separately from the pizza pan?

Yes, the "Bbq Pizza Pan Booklet" can be purchased separately from the pizza pan. However, it is often included as a bonus with the purchase of the pizza pan. Check with the retailer or manufacturer for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lalemom
  • cincychef