• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recipe Ideas for the Bbq Pizza Pan?

In summary, the BBQ Pizza Pan is a versatile tool for grilling pizzas on the BBQ or in the oven. It features a perforated bottom for even heat distribution and a non-stick surface for easy clean up. You can make any type of pizza you like on the pan, and it can also be used for grilling other foods like vegetables and seafood.
babywings76
Gold Member
What things have you tried with your new BBQ Pizza pans? Any tips or tricks to pass along?

I have a customer who has hosted several times with me and is booked again for this month. Yesterday I just brought her order from my open house to her at her work yesterday which included this pizza pan and just saw on FB that today is her birthday! I asked her if she's doing anything fun to celebrate and she said probably making pizzas on her new pan! :D So I'd like to send her some great recipes or tips for her so she has a great first experience with it.

Has anyone put together a pizza recipe document?

1. How do I use the BBQ Pizza Pan?

The BBQ Pizza Pan is designed specifically for grilling pizzas. Simply place the pan directly on the grill and preheat it for about 10 minutes before adding your pizza. Then, add your pizza to the pan and close the grill lid. The pan's perforated bottom allows for even heat distribution and crispy crust.

2. What types of pizzas can I make on the BBQ Pizza Pan?

You can make any type of pizza you like on the BBQ Pizza Pan! From classic pepperoni to vegetarian options, the possibilities are endless. You can even try experimenting with different toppings and sauces to create unique and delicious pizzas.

3. Can I use the BBQ Pizza Pan in the oven?

Yes, you can use the BBQ Pizza Pan in the oven as well. Simply preheat your oven to 425°F and place the pan on the middle rack. Preheat the pan for 10 minutes before adding your pizza. The pan's non-stick surface makes for easy clean up.

4. How do I clean the BBQ Pizza Pan?

The BBQ Pizza Pan is dishwasher safe, making clean up a breeze. If hand washing, use warm soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge. Avoid using metal utensils or scrubbers on the pan's non-stick surface.

5. Can I use the BBQ Pizza Pan for other types of food?

While the BBQ Pizza Pan is designed for pizzas, it can also be used for grilling other foods such as vegetables, seafood, and even desserts. The perforated bottom allows for even cooking and prevents food from falling through the grill grates.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • 4kids4me