• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

BBQ Pizza Pan Recipes: Compiled for Everyone's Enjoyment!

In summary, the cookie dough will cook faster on a grill if it is pressed onto the grill directly, and the best way to tell the temperature of the grill is to use the traditional hand test.
Jolie_Paradoxe
Gold Member
Hi everyone - it's been so long since I've come to play. Compiled a list of recipes for our BBQ Pizza Pan that I hope will help everyone. Enjoy!

Attachments

• BBQ Pizza Pan.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,006
Here is one you should add to the book! :) http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/grilled-chocolate-chip-smore-pizza/5d1112c3-7410-4ad9-8a47-079ea6645034/?nicam2=Email&nichn2=Core&niseg2=PB&nicreatID2=PB_06_19_2012

Great booklet!
However, cannot seem to change contact info except for cover page.

It's a footer, you have to double click on it and you can edit it. You will notice that you will not be able to edit the pages while editing headers or footers. To do this, you double click on the body of the page and it will switch back to normal view for you.

esavvymom said:
Here is one you should add to the book! :)

http://www.pillsbury.com/recipes/grilled-chocolate-chip-smore-pizza/5d1112c3-7410-4ad9-8a47-079ea6645034/?nicam2=Email&nichn2=Core&niseg2=PB&nicreatID2=PB_06_19_2012

I actually just made this yesterday and I am not sure it is a good fit for the pan. The cookie can through the holes and stuck to the grill plus it cooked way faster then the recipe said. Have you had good,luck w it? I am going to try it again because I was hoping to get a few bookings w it as a bonus dessert.

I thought I read that you are supposed to line the pan with foil and spray it? I could be wrong.....

lt1jane said:
It's a footer, you have to double click on it and you can edit it. You will notice that you will not be able to edit the pages while editing headers or footers. To do this, you double click on the body of the page and it will switch back to normal view for you.

Didn't work for me, can't change or delete it.

Thanks Jane. Not sure why it isn't working Veronica. It's just as Jane stated, double click on bottom or on my Ctc info. At that point you can edit or erase.

Veronica...try clicking on "View" and then look for "Header and Footer", instead of trying to click on it from within the document. That might bring it up. Then scroll to page two where the footer starts and make the change.Hopefully that helps.

Tracy99 said:
I actually just made this yesterday and I am not sure it is a good fit for the pan. The cookie can through the holes and stuck to the grill plus it cooked way faster then the recipe said. Have you had good,luck w it? I am going to try it again because I was hoping to get a few bookings w it as a bonus dessert.
I have not had a chance to try it yet. Question- did you press the cookie onto the pan directly, or did you press it out into it's shape before, and then transfer to the pan? I did see the instruction say to spray it well. I know from Grill Pan tips that with any dough, they say to spray it VERY well. I also noticed a tip with the recipe that said to press the cookie dough between wax paper. I'm thinking if I do that, and then TRANSFER it to the pan by using the wax paper, etc. Then remove the wax paper.The cooking time will vary probably just because everyone's grill is different- just like a microwave. Their idea of "medium heat" and what YOUR idea or mine is, could be different. I found this tip (heard it several times at meetings):
The best way to tell the temperature of your fire is to use the traditional hand test. Hold your hand about three inches above the grate and time how long you can hold it there before you are forced to pull it back: 1 to 2 seconds — High Heat – This is perfect for your hot zone if you are searing a steak or grilling shrimp. Use this heat first to sear the outside and lock in the juices.
2 to 3 seconds — Medium High Range – Good for most fish fillets.
4 to 5 seconds — Medium Low Range – Ideal for most chicken and veggies.
7 to 8 seconds — Low Heat – Perfect for you warm zone to finish steaks or chops. Also good for grilling delicate vegetables and fruit.
1 minute – You forgot to light the grill! Put down the beer and go get some matches. (Just kidding)

Last edited:
I did not do the wax paper but I did roll it out before I put it on the pan. I did indirect medium heat as if I was making a pizza (which works well for my grill and the PC pizza recipes) but it only took 8 mins and the edges were starting to burn. I think I will try the wax paper trick next time and watch the grill closer.

Teresa LM said:
I thought I read that you are supposed to line the pan with foil and spray it? I could be wrong.....

You can use oil, not foil, on the pan or spray it. Foil would block the slits in the pan that allow the crust to brown.

I am having a hard time editing also, I can get in the edit mode put it's so small I can't read it. Any help or have it a different word format? Thanks

aried said:
I am having a hard time editing also, I can get in the edit mode put it's so small I can't read it. Any help or have it a different word format? Thanks

Click on View and under Zoom, change your options.

Mine changed just fine.....and yes....it helps to increase your zoom!
thanks Laurie!!!

Your welcome Carla! Enjoy in good health. :)

Tracy99 said:

I made this last night. Rolled the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper and then flipped it onto the foil-lined BBQ Pizza Pan. I put it back in the refrigerator for an hour or so (was prepping early for a cooking club) and then grilled it. Cooking times were a bit longer for us, but will probably depend upon your grill. This was a huge hit with the ladies last night. Many of us will definitely be making it again. Yum!

minnicmar said:
I made this last night. Rolled the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper and then flipped it onto the foil-lined BBQ Pizza Pan. I put it back in the refrigerator for an hour or so (was prepping early for a cooking club) and then grilled it. Cooking times were a bit longer for us, but will probably depend upon your grill. This was a huge hit with the ladies last night. Many of us will definitely be making it again. Yum!

Glad it worked well for you. I will have to try it again. It was really yummy. Maybe the parchment or the extra refrigerator would help.

Just found this. Thanks!

What is a BBQ pizza pan?

A BBQ pizza pan is a specially designed pan that allows you to make delicious pizzas on your outdoor grill. It typically has a perforated bottom to allow for even heat distribution and a non-stick surface for easy removal of the pizza.

Can I use a BBQ pizza pan on any type of grill?

Yes, BBQ pizza pans can be used on any type of grill, as long as it has enough space to accommodate the pan. Make sure to follow the specific instructions for your grill and pan to ensure the best results.

What types of recipes can I make with a BBQ pizza pan?

The possibilities are endless! You can make traditional pizzas with your favorite toppings, or get creative and try making grilled flatbreads, calzones, or even desserts like fruit pizza. The recipes in our compilation are a great place to start for inspiration.

Do I need any special ingredients or tools to make BBQ pizza pan recipes?

No, most BBQ pizza pan recipes use common ingredients and kitchen tools. However, you will need a BBQ pizza pan and access to a grill to make these recipes. Some recipes may call for a pizza stone or pizza peel, but these are optional.

Can I make a BBQ pizza pan recipe in the oven instead?

Yes, many of the recipes in our compilation can be made in the oven as well. However, using a BBQ pizza pan on the grill gives the pizza a unique smoky flavor and crispy crust. We recommend trying it on the grill if possible, but the oven will still result in a delicious pizza.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
lalemom
  • Phi_Phi_18
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • Tania Bonner