• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making Calls Wasn't So Bad After All!

In summary, to overcome your fear of making calls for Pampered Chef, try changing your mindset, practicing deep breathing and positive self-talk, and preparing a script or talking points. When making a call, introduce yourself and be genuine and engaging in your conversation. Personalize your calls by using the person's name and mentioning something you know about them. If someone is not interested, thank them and ask for a referral. It is acceptable to call people you do not know, but be respectful and not pushy in your approach.
pattikake
I got on the phone tonight and made calls ... and it wasn't that bad at all! I ended up calling for an hour, left 8 voice messages, talked with 8 live bodies, and have to call 2 ladies back. Those that I spoke with were very appreciative of my call. No bookings, but at least I called and continued keeping my name in front of their faces.

GOOD FOR YOU!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: THE MORE YOU DO IT, THE EASIER IT GETS!
JEN

Good Job!!!

Way to go! Your very own mini contact blitz! It's great to do those even if you don't get bookings...they'll remember you and when they need something from PC, they'll call YOU!

Congratulations!

I woke up this morning to an email from one of the ladies I had left a voice msg. She was thrilled to hear from me, and thanked me for the recipes I had sent her via email following my call to her last night. She said she had a blast at the show and wants to attend another one soon. (I've asked her about hosting, and she is a no .. just wants to attend)!

Related to Making Calls Wasn't So Bad After All!

1. How can I overcome my fear of making calls?

The first step is to change your mindset and view making calls as an opportunity to connect with potential customers and share your passion for Pampered Chef products. Practice deep breathing and positive self-talk to calm your nerves before making a call. Additionally, prepare a script or talking points to guide the conversation and build your confidence.

2. What should I say when making a call?

Start by introducing yourself and briefly explaining your role with Pampered Chef. Then, ask the person if they have a few minutes to chat about the products or hosting a party. Be genuine and engaging in your conversation, and don't be afraid to share personal experiences or testimonials from other satisfied customers.

3. How can I make my calls more effective?

One way to make your calls more effective is to personalize them. Use the person's name and mention something you know about them, such as their love for cooking or their recent purchase of kitchen supplies. This will make the call feel more genuine and increase the chances of a positive response.

4. What should I do if someone is not interested in Pampered Chef?

It's important to remember that not everyone will be interested in Pampered Chef products or hosting a party. If someone declines your offer, thank them for their time and ask if they know anyone who might be interested. You can also leave them with a business card or flyer for future reference.

5. Can I make calls to people I don't know?

Yes, it is common for Pampered Chef consultants to reach out to potential customers or hosts that they do not know personally. However, it's important to be respectful and not pushy in your approach. Introduce yourself and explain why you are reaching out, but also give the person the option to decline or schedule a call for a later time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • AMTC
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • KrisGio