• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How many calls can you make and what results will you get?

In summary, Trish in Texas is an experienced summarizer of content. She is in for the weekend to make calls and generate new business.
scottcooks
Gold Member
Want to commit a couple hours to booking today, Saturday or Sunday March 7 or 8? *see below for a motivator*

Post back here with...

Starting time
Stopping time
# Messages left
# live callers who said no?
# live callers YES (catty or cooking) bookings?
# live callers YES recruit interviews?

I'll process the above info into a points system and post here.

FYI Points...
1 every minute spent on the phone. (Yes, we all have to get off the computer and pickup the 50 lb. phone...it does get lighter with every call!) 5/messages. 50/live no's. 55/live booking yes's. 75/live recruit interview yes's.

PS - * Motivator *
What have you got on the books right now? If you make NO calls and take NO action, what will change with that? Even if you call and everyone says no, you will have contacted tens of guests and past hosts, and built your Relationship with them - making the Brand of YOU stronger, getting their next Product Order sooner! If you call and only get 1 booking, that's improving your situation! Go For It!!

Plus, it'll be fun to compare and hear others' stories.

Ready, set, Call!

I'm down! I'll probably have to spread out my calls b/t today and tomorrow. I have to work around my toddlers naps and what not. :balloon:

Okay, I was on the phone for 1 hour (10:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.). I left voicemails for 14 ladies (one of which already has her Cooking Show packet but hasn't set date yet), talked to 1 husband (who loved the Knife Block and Knives at a booth I did in February), 1 roommate, and 3 ladies who gave me different times to call them back next week. I also talked to one lady who is going to talk to her "healthy exercise class" about doing a Cooking Show for them; got this lead from the Healthy Heart Fair I did on Feb 22nd. Talked to one lady who does what to schedule a Catalog Show but the family (she has 6 kids) all have the stomach virus; she said her brain was not working right (no doubt). I'm sure she will schedule; she did a catalog show in December with $400+ in sales. Talked to one other former Host and she just lost her job last week. She is considering the biz but does do MK right now. I keep telling her "quality kitchen tools are not a luxury"! Also talked to another potential host whose mother had a stroke since the last time I talked to her 2 weeks ago; I told her not to worry (I have an order she has already paid for in December) about the order and I will pray for her family.Hey...I didn't get any "confirmed" but made a lot of calls. I am sending out new mini-catalogs to the contacts from the Feb 22nd Formal Event Fair and Healthy Heart Fair people today. Figured that might generate some interest. I am headed out to Wal-Mart later today so figure I may make some contacts there. I will use my Catalog Tote with the new catalog where it is seen then have about 5 F/W catalogs to pass out in case someone just has to have one! NOTE: Would you believe with my logo shirt/catalog tote/and new cranberry shopping bag, no one even asked except the girl who cuts my hair wanted to know how my biz was going... I am not sure if people just thought I was nuts or what! LOL!

Last edited:
Anyone else in with Scott, me, and Liquid Sky?

I, too, am making a bunch of calls this weekend. I wish everyone great luck!

Trish in Texas
Independent Consultant

I'm in. I just did a booth last Tuesday, Gives me an incentive to pick up the phone (I think mine's closer to 200 lbs thought :O)) and call all my leads back.

1. What is "Challenge You to a Book-Off!"?

"Challenge You to a Book-Off!" is a fun and interactive game that encourages reading and promotes literacy. It involves two teams competing against each other to see who can read the most pages in a set amount of time.

2. How do you play "Challenge You to a Book-Off!"?

To play "Challenge You to a Book-Off!", two teams must be formed with equal number of players. Each team selects a book to read and sets a time limit, typically 30 minutes to an hour. When the time is up, the teams count how many pages they have read and the team with the most pages wins.

3. What are the benefits of playing "Challenge You to a Book-Off!"?

Playing "Challenge You to a Book-Off!" not only promotes healthy competition and teamwork, but it also helps develop reading skills and encourages a love for books and literacy. It is a fun and engaging way to get people of all ages excited about reading.

4. Can "Challenge You to a Book-Off!" be played with children?

Yes, "Challenge You to a Book-Off!" is a great game to play with children. It can be adjusted to fit the age and reading level of the children, making it an effective tool for promoting reading and literacy in a fun and interactive way.

5. Is there a specific set of books that must be used for "Challenge You to a Book-Off!"?

No, there is no specific set of books required for "Challenge You to a Book-Off!" Each team can choose any book they want to read, as long as it is appropriate for all players. This allows for a diverse selection of books and keeps the game interesting and engaging for everyone.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
wcsis
  • StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sfdavis918
  • BeckyC5830
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies