• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making a Craft for Grandma's Show: Tips and Ideas

In summary, there are several ways to involve your kids in making a craft for Grandma's show. You can also find budget-friendly options for materials and personalize the craft to Grandma's interests. For easy and quick craft ideas, you can make no-bake treats, cards, or simple DIY decor. To ensure a high-quality and presentable craft, follow instructions carefully, use good materials, and add a personal touch.
Chef_2_Four
has anyone made this? my mil wants me to make it for her show. any suggestions if you have?

I have made it. It went over well, showed lots of products and I thought it was delicious!

Great! Thanks!!

It's one of my favorites! YUMMY! Guests loved it....I've made it a couple of times.

Yes, LOVE IT!

thanks guys!! appreciate the feedback!! I'm going to practice it this weekend! I can't wait!!

I've made it as well, and I totally agree...YUM!! If you like fajitas, you'll definitely love it!!

Good luck! Be sure to let everyone know how you liked it, too!!

This is my favorite!!! I do the Fajita Pizza at show's and make Margarita's in the quick stir pitcher...it is a show favortie for Hosts. Good luck with your show!

Could someone share this recipe or tell me where to find it? It sounds yummy!

I think it is listed http://joycesfinecooking.com/pamperedchefs.htm - she has 2 fajita pizzas - one is Fabulous Fajita Pizza and the other is Chicken Fajita Pizza

Related to Making a Craft for Grandma's Show: Tips and Ideas

1. How can I involve my kids in making a craft for Grandma's show?

One idea is to let them help choose the craft and gather the materials. They can also assist with simple tasks like measuring and mixing ingredients. You can also encourage them to add their own personal touches to the craft.

2. What are some budget-friendly options for making a craft for Grandma's show?

There are many budget-friendly options for making a craft for Grandma's show. You can use items you already have at home, such as recycled materials or basic craft supplies. You can also look for sales or use coupons to save on materials.

3. How can I make sure the craft is something Grandma will love and appreciate?

Consider personalizing the craft to Grandma's interests and preferences. You can also involve other family members in the process to make it a special and meaningful gift. Another idea is to choose a craft that is both practical and sentimental, such as a handmade kitchen item or photo album.

4. What are some easy and quick craft ideas for Grandma's show?

There are many easy and quick craft ideas for Grandma's show, such as no-bake treats, handmade cards or ornaments, or simple DIY home decor. You can also find easy craft kits or tutorials online for inspiration.

5. How can I make sure the craft is high-quality and presentable for Grandma's show?

Make sure to follow the instructions carefully and take your time when creating the craft. Use high-quality materials and tools for a polished finish. It's also a good idea to practice beforehand and make any necessary adjustments. Lastly, add a personal touch with a handwritten note or message to make the craft even more special.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chezshelly
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pampered1224
Replies
Views
NooraK
Replies
Views
DebPC