• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Tips on Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad?

In summary, the ingredients needed for Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad are boneless, skinless chicken breasts, olive oil, lemon pepper seasoning, mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, red onion, feta cheese, sliced almonds, and lemon vinaigrette dressing. You can use a different type of protein, such as shrimp, salmon, or tofu, for this recipe. Marinating the chicken is not necessary, and you can make the lemon vinaigrette dressing from scratch. The salad can be served cold by cooking the chicken and letting it cool before adding it to the salad, or by making the salad ahead of time and refrigerating it until ready to serve.
tjb11675
I am making this at a show tonight. I have not made it before. Anyone have any tips for it? I'm also making the microwave pineapple upside down cake, which has been a huge hit at my shows.

Are you grilling the chicken on a grill? If so, make sure the grill is in working order before the show. The last show I did this at, the grill wasn't working so we ended up cooking the chicken in a grill pan.

It's DELICIOUS!!! I hope you enjoy!!

My biggest tip is to saute the pepper and onion a little (so they are still crunchy) before making the salad. It takes some of the bite out of the veggies and makes a great salad even better!

A few tips from me:
Do not over cook the tators. In fact you might want to take them out before they are completely done.
Do not use the amount of the rub called for. I wouldn't put it on the chicken again but in the dressing.
Leave the artichokes out (just my opinion)

The artichokes were my favorite part! LOL!

What are the ingredients needed for Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad?

The ingredients needed for Warm Lemon Pepper Chicken Salad are:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
  • 6 cups mixed greens
  • 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
  • 1/2 cup sliced red onion
  • 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
  • 1/4 cup sliced almonds
  • 1/4 cup lemon vinaigrette dressing

Can I use a different type of protein instead of chicken?

Yes, you can use a different type of protein such as shrimp, salmon, or tofu for this recipe. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

Do I need to marinate the chicken before cooking?

No, marinating the chicken is not necessary for this recipe. The lemon pepper seasoning will provide enough flavor for the chicken.

Can I make the lemon vinaigrette dressing from scratch?

Yes, you can make the lemon vinaigrette dressing from scratch. Here's a simple recipe:

• 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1 clove garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 teaspoon honey
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Whisk all the ingredients together until well combined.

Can I serve this salad cold?

Yes, you can serve this salad cold if you prefer. Simply cook the chicken and let it cool before slicing and adding it to the salad. You can also make the salad ahead of time and refrigerate until ready to serve.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • byrd1956
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • floccies