• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sharing Show & Family Experiences: Tips & Ideas

In summary, anyone done this at a show or for your family? If so, tips or ideas you could share? Thanks!We did it at a meeting, we all thought it tasted like canned tomatoes it didnt have enough time to meld. We make taco soup at our home all the time. So does my mom and sis' family. I am not sure if it's the same recipe but it's yummy...We let it cook in the crock pot all day.. I need to try it in the DCB...I made it at home and really liked itI made this last night. YUM. Here's what I did (a few tweaks):Obviously
chezshelly
Gold Member
Anyone done this at a show or for your family? If so, tips or ideas you could share? Thanks!

we did it at a meeting, we all thought it tasted like canned tomatoes it didnt have enough time to meld

We make taco soup at our home all the time. So does my mom and sis' family. I am not sure if it's the same recipe but it's yummy...We let it cook in the crock pot all day.. I need to try it in the DCB...

I made it at home and really liked it

I made this last night. YUM. Here's what I did (a few tweaks):Obviously, I cut it in thirds...made about 4 qts the way I did it....enough for about 8 servings in MY family.I used regular ground beef because that is what I had. I sprinkled some SW Seasoning on it while it browned....and that would be a tip for Turkey- because otherwise, it is a little bland. For the rest:
I added a can black beans to the list (so 2 cans of beans).
I used a quart of home canned tomatoes (but obviously store-canned variety would work).
I did drain the hominy, but not the tomatoes or beans.
I used 3 Tbsp of our Southwest Seasoning instead of Taco Seasoning Package, and the 1 package of Ranch Dressing mix.
Here was the big difference I made: INSTEAD of the water (about 2 cups) - I used 2cups regular (low-sodium) V8 juice!It simmered on the stove for about an hour. I stirred in sour-cream in mine, but we all put cheddar cheese on top. We had some corn bread (made in my round covered baker :D) and some tortilla chips. It was really good- a spicy, taco flavor chili. Even my 8yr old picky boy ate it....although he thought it was too spicy, but he's got a "zero tolerance policy" for spice sometimes! ;)

I do this one too all the time. Cut into thirds of course and with ground beef! Hated it with the turkey - YUCK! But I used the recipe as is and we love it. I do use canned tomatoes but I splurge a bit and get Red Gold whole tomatoes, the ones in the yellow cans, and I crush them by hand. I tried a lower quality canned tomato and well, it was not that great without cooking it about an hour longer. Oh and an old trick I learned from an old Italian, never let a tomato based broth of any kind boil. For some reason it intensifies the acid.

1. What are some creative ways to involve my family in a Pampered Chef Sharing Show?

One idea is to have each family member take turns demonstrating a recipe or kitchen tool during the show. You could also have a family member act as a co-host and help with product demonstrations or games.

2. How can I make my Sharing Show experience more interactive for my guests?

Consider incorporating games or challenges into your show, such as a blind taste test or a scavenger hunt with Pampered Chef products. You could also have guests participate in a group cooking activity or have them share their own recipe ideas.

3. What are some tips for hosting a successful virtual Sharing Show?

Make sure to have a reliable internet connection and a well-lit, clutter-free space for your virtual show. Utilize interactive features like polls, chat rooms, and breakout rooms to engage your guests. And don't forget to have fun and be energetic to keep your guests engaged!

4. How can I encourage my guests to book their own Sharing Show?

Offer incentives, such as free products or discounts, for guests who book a show during your event. You could also have a booking game or challenge during the show where the winner gets a hostess gift.

5. Can I customize the menu for my Sharing Show based on my guests' dietary restrictions?

Yes! Pampered Chef offers a variety of recipes and kitchen tools to accommodate different dietary needs. You can also work with your consultant to find alternative ingredients or substitutions for specific recipes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 1PamperedMommy
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefa
  • BeckyC5830
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
BeckyC5830
Replies