• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Make Your Own Sticker for School Catalogs!

In summary, the "Make Your Own Sticker for School Catalogs!" service offered by Pampered Chef allows customers to personalize their school catalogs with custom stickers. To access this service, customers can log into their Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "School Fundraisers" section. Creating a custom sticker involves uploading an image, selecting the size and shape, and adding text or pre-made designs. Any image or logo that the customer has the rights to use can be used for the custom sticker, but copyright and trademark laws should be followed. The turnaround time for custom stickers is typically 5-7 business days, with an estimated delivery date provided when placing an order.
pamperedlinda
Gold Member
Has anyone made stickers for the catalog? I have my open house tomorrow and wanted to put something in the catalog. Anyone have one they want to share?

I had everyone open to the page and told them all about it, since I didn't have any stickers yet.

I put a sticker that I had from Directly from the Heart over the "Host Only" words. It says something about the kitchen being the heart of the home.

Key was getting rid of "host only". Any sticker would work... even a smiley face.

Related to Make Your Own Sticker for School Catalogs!

What is the "Make Your Own Sticker for School Catalogs!" service?

The "Make Your Own Sticker for School Catalogs!" service is a feature offered by Pampered Chef that allows customers to personalize their school catalogs with their own custom stickers.

How do I access the "Make Your Own Sticker for School Catalogs!" service?

You can access the "Make Your Own Sticker for School Catalogs!" service by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "School Fundraisers" section. From there, you can select the "Make Your Own Sticker" option.

How do I create my own custom sticker?

To create your own custom sticker, simply upload your desired image or logo and select the size and shape of the sticker. You can also add text or choose from pre-made designs to personalize your sticker even further.

What types of images can I use for my custom sticker?

You can use any image or logo that you have the rights to use. This includes your school's logo, mascot, or any other relevant images. Please make sure to follow all copyright and trademark laws when creating your custom sticker.

How long does it take to receive my custom stickers?

The turnaround time for custom stickers is typically 5-7 business days. However, this may vary depending on the quantity and complexity of your order. You will receive an estimated delivery date when placing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
srieger
  • kam
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • twilcox
  • Products and Tips
Replies